Metatrader known bugs ... - page 34

Big Be:
checkin,

You are trying to apply logic. To MetaTrader.

And brokers.

Big Be

I am just quoting what the masters are telling us. If one is correct the other must be correct too. If one is not correct, the rest can not be correct either. Applying the logic that we have taught from using metatrader, the later is the true : MarketInfo() function in any mode is not reliable

checkin:
:) I am just quoting what the masters are telling us. If one is correct the other must be correct too. If one is not correct, the rest can not be correct either. Applying the logic that we have taught from using metatrader, the later is the true : MarketInfo() function in any mode is not reliable

So far I haven't had problems with MarketInfo() for bid and ask but, now that you told it, will make a small indicator that will record any eventual differences - just in case

mladen:
So far I haven't had problems with MarketInfo() for bid and ask but, now that you told it, will make a small indicator that will record any eventual differences - just in case

please post it when you make it

I really would like to see the results

checkin:
please post it when you make it I really would like to see the results

Don't worry

Will post it

mladen:
Don't worry Will post it

Thanks

checkin:
Thanks

Here is a version that calculates spreads from Ask and Bid as well from marketInfo() ask and bid. Green is calculated from Ask-Bid red is calculated from MarketInfo() data. The broker from this test does not seem to have problems : _test_spread_from_ask_and_bid.mq4

mladen:
Here is a version that calculates spreads from Ask and Bid as well from marketInfo() ask and bid. Green is calculated from Ask-Bid red is calculated from MarketInfo() data. The broker from this test does not seem to have problems : _test_spread_from_ask_and_bid.mq4

Thanks

Will test a couple of brokers

So far it seems that market mode is working OK on all the brokers I tested

checkin:
So far it seems that market mode is working OK on all the brokers I tested

At least one good news - if it lasts

OnDenit() does not work for : chart / symbol change, parameters change, account change

On recompile, close and chart remove it works but those are not the one I am interested in (useless events code wise)