Metatrader known bugs ... - page 27

Build 646, I noticed the on chart display does not always update when compiled which makes changing a graphic display a real problem as I have to continually unload and reload the indicator onto the chart and as mladen and checkin commented I compiled an EA with a dll and it crashed the platform. The labels are as mladen pointed out an issue however I found that if you change time frames the labels reset ( not that you should have to do that to start with ) and some single click tools that work with build 625 no longer work correctly with build 646, it appears to have been the Close functions that are the most affected but only in some instances, I have not yet worked out why some instances should work and others do not. Surely after the absolute disaster MetaQuotes had with MT5 you would like to think/hope that they had actually learned something, however it would appear not.

Yes,

Some very, very unpleasant at the least things with this build 646

This build is not two but three steps back

The Market opens for this week and the Close functions that were not working last week ( build 646 ) on some of the single click tools are now working? How does that happen, either this fault is random or somehow partial updates are being done in the background?

this update won't last very long,

I tried to compile an indicator that already on most of my charts and it won't update, need to reload indicator for my charts, and no chance this is something I need to do everytime I'll need to make a little change.

irad:
this update won't last very long, I tried to compile an indicator that already on most of my charts and it won't update, need to reload indicator for my charts, and no chance this is something I need to do everytime I'll need to make a little change.

Post the indicator if you can - so we can check what is wrong

mladen:
Post the indicator if you can - so we can check what is wrong

It's not specific indicator,

it's any indicator I tried to change my setting via MetaEditor and press F7 or compile and it just running it again with the same settings, I need to reattach the indicator in order to see changes.

irad:
It's not specific indicator, it's any indicator I tried to change my setting via MetaEditor and press F7 or compile and it just running it again with the same settings, I need to reattach the indicator in order to see changes.

Build 646?

Yep, that is what it does (and some other things). Build 646 is not a step in a right direction

mladen:
Build 646? Yep, that is what it does (and some other things). Build 646 is not a step in a right direction

yeah build 646,

not a good update of mt4, hope they will fix this one soon.

lucky I got 2 mt4's running

one for alerts/beeping and analysis,

and the other just for the execution.

otherwise I couldn't sleep at night with all those beeps

What happened to the drop down history list in the search box on the menu bar? GONE!

Having a lot of problems with Terminal freezing during testing loads and not using dll's in addition to having to reload the indicator after each compile.

This is "real" progress?

Probably going to revert back to 625 until the next release.

Tzuman:
What happened to the drop down history list in the search box on the menu bar? GONE!

Having a lot of problems with Terminal freezing during testing loads and not using dll's in addition to having to reload the indicator after each compile.

This is "real" progress?

Probably going to revert back to 625 until the next release.

Don't know what are they up to but this build (646) is a very unpleasant at the least build to work with (I do not want to use worse description)

Reason: