Crossover courses: how are they formed? - page 7

wise >>:
ДЦ;Символ;BID;ASK;Diff
Lite;EURUSD; 1.4523; 1.4526; -1
FX;EURUSD; 1.4524; 1.4526; 1

А это как считается?! Должно быть -2 в первой строчке и -3 во второй. То есть, ловить нечего.

-1 is the difference between 1.4523 and 1.4524 i.e. between BID,1 is the opposite . ASK are equal as different spreads.

Sorry I didn't make it clear.

zhuki >>:

-1 это разница между 1.4523 и 1.4524 т.е между BID,1 это наоборот . ASK равны т.к. разные спреды.

Well, that's about as far as I got. So you don't take the spread into account. And try to count that in one brokerage house you buy, and in another you sell. And what will be the difference in pips from such an operation? If it is positive, then it makes sense to conduct it, and then wait for the difference to be positive or equal to zero. Then you will fix your profit.

EURUSD; 1.4523; 1.4526; 2
EURUSD; 1.4528; 1.4530; -7

You bought at 1.4526 and sold at 1.4528, waiting...

EURUSD; 1.4535; 1.4538; -5
EURUSD; 1.4533; 1.4535; 0

We close both positions at 1.4535. We get +9 in the first DC and -7 in the other one, i.e. we have fixed our 2 points of divergence.

wise >>:

Ну, я примерно так и понял. То есть, Вы спред не учитываете. А попробуйте считать так, что в одном ДЦ вы покупаете, а в другом продаете. И какая разница в пунктах от такой операции будет. Если положительная, то есть смысл ее проводить, а потом ждать чтобы в противоположную сторону была положительная или равная нулю разница. Тогда, Вы зафиксируете свою прибыль.

EURUSD; 1.4523; 1.4526; 2
EURUSD; 1.4528; 1.4530; -7

Купили по 1.4526, а продали по 1.4528, ждем...

EURUSD; 1.4535; 1.4538; -5
EURUSD; 1.4533; 1.4535; 0

Закрываем обе позы по 1.4535. Получаем +9 в первом ДЦ и -7 в другом, то есть, зафиксировали свои 2 пункта расхождения.

It is so in that table that was in the form of JPG.There everything is taken into account and sometimes opens almost zero on the total profit on the sum on two DTs.

You asked for quotes and I gave them to you as csv.

wise >>:

Так что, а на реальных счетах кто-то наарбитражил 10k? Или там тоже была ловля спайков?

Arbitrators (not spike catching) made under 100K for sure. Was aware of this more than a year ago.

Very often, apart from the filters, the brokerage companies used quotation shifts. We cannot shift a lot because all brokerage companies (large ones) were aware of arbitrage, that quickly used this divergence of prices. About a year ago almost all brokerage companies started to strongly modify their quotation flows, shifts are almost not used, but arbitrage situations are certainly created without them. Exactly the same as on the interbank platforms. It has become much more difficult to "pull out" situations, but they are there and allow you to earn relatively small amounts (up to 10K).

I've never done it myself, as I'm interested in more substantial results.

Now competent arbitrage traders work with synthetic pairs (like in Trade-Arbitrage), this gives much more effect than working directly (compare and trade) with real traded pairs.

getch >>:

Арбитражники (не ловля спайков) сделали под 100К точно. Был в курсе этого больше года назад.

Очень частно помимо фильтров ДЦ применяли сдвиг котировок. Сдвигать сильно было нельзя, т.к. все ДЦ (крупные) в курсе присутствия арбитражников, быстро пользующихся подобными расхождениями цен. Около года назад почти все ДЦ стали сильно модифицировать свои потоки котировок, сдвиги почти не применяются, но арбитражные ситуации, конечно, и без них создаются. Точно также, как и на межбанковских площадках. Стало значительно сложнее "выдирать" ситуации, но они есть и позволяют зарабатывать относительно небольшие суммы (до 10К).

Сам этим никогда не занимался, поскольку интересуют более существенные результаты.

Сейчас грамотные арбитражники действуют по схеме работы через синтетические пары (как в Trade-Arbitrage), это дает гораздо больший эффект, нежели работать напрямую (сравнивать и торговать) с реальными торгуемыми парами.

Your Trade-Arbitrage is a masterpiece, it is slow because it is written in MQL.

I'm sure the return will be huge.

getch >>:

Арбитражники (не ловля спайков) сделали под 100К точно. Был в курсе этого больше года назад.

Key words -- "over a year ago" =(

Now competent arbitrageurs operate on a scheme of working through synthetic pairs (as in Trade-Arbitrage), this has much more effect than working directly (compare and trade) with real traded pairs.

Maybe. Doubtful though. I'll have to check it myself.

zhuki писал(а) >>

Your Trade-Arbitrage is a masterpiece, it is slow because it is written in MQL.

I am sure the return will be great.

Thanks!

I wrote about the speed in comments to the Expert Advisor:

How the algorithm for searching for arbitrage situations is implemented in some banks:

Programmers mostly from mech-mat and similar departments implement this algorithm head-on - manipulating (mostly multiplying) large matrices. GPUs (very popular in trading with big companies) handle this kind of actions fastest. CUDA on Nvidia Tesla is most often used.

Generally speaking, everything is written head-on, but in CUDA C++. The speed of such a solution is high.

How is the algorithm for searching for arbitrage situations implemented in Trade-Arbitrage.mq4 :

MQL4 is slower than C++ by about 20 times, slower than CUDA by hundreds or thousands of times. But Trade-Arbitrage.mq4 isn't written directly - the algorithm is optimized. Due to this the calculation speed is higher than 100Hz.

Swan >>:

imho должно быть фсё проще.

например: EURCAD/USDCAD=EURUSD или EURCAD=USDCAD*EURUSD :)

в формуле нада использовать одинаковые цены. таки всегда думал, что беруться цены Bid)

точнее оказалось (Ask+Bid)/2 или Sqrt(Ask*Bid).

That's not always the case. Yes, if the crosses have to be multiplied, then both bids or both asks will do. And if you divide them, they are different.

Yes, I had an idea to use the indicative mean price, but I haven't checked it yet. And the difference between arithmetic and geometric averages is very small, in fact they are the same.

zhuki >>:

Ваш Trade-Arbitrage просто шедевр,у него один недостаток он медленно работает потому что написан на MQL.Его надо на что нибудь другое переписать и добавить ещё 3-4 разных ДЦ.

Уверен выхлоп будет огромный.

I too have no doubt that the outgoings will be huge...

from a few DCs. :)

Mathemat >>:

Дык не всегда так это на самом деле. Да, если кроссы умножать надо, то оба бида или оба аска пойдут. А если делить - то разные.

Да, была мыслишка воспользоваться средней индикативной ценой, но пока не проверил. А разница между средними арифметическим и геометрическим совсем мала, по сути это одно и то же.

EURCAD=USDCAD*EURUSD, which price should I take? :)

Made a simple indicator. it will print the difference between EURUSD and EURCAD/USDCAD in "old" pips.

The arithmetic mean price is taken.

#property indicator_chart_window
//+------------------------------------------------------------------+
int start()
 {
double 
EURUSD_Bid=MarketInfo("EURUSD",MODE_BID),
USDCAD_Bid=MarketInfo("USDCAD",MODE_BID),
EURCAD_Bid=MarketInfo("EURCAD",MODE_BID),
EURUSD_Ask=MarketInfo("EURUSD",MODE_ASK),
USDCAD_Ask=MarketInfo("USDCAD",MODE_ASK),
EURCAD_Ask=MarketInfo("EURCAD",MODE_ASK);

double
EURUSD=( EURUSD_Bid+ EURUSD_Ask)/2,
USDCAD=( USDCAD_Bid+ USDCAD_Ask)/2,
EURCAD=( EURCAD_Bid+ EURCAD_Ask)/2;

if( USDCAD!=0.0)
Print(10000*( EURUSD- EURCAD/ USDCAD));

return(0);
 }
//+------------------------------------------------------------------+

the difference is less than a pip in both directions and it's accurate enough.

Reason: