Metatrader known bugs ... - page 31

Visual back test is incredibly buggy : every now and then it freezes my metatrader

A workaround for labels problem that exists with new builds of metatrader 4 : instead of checking if a label exists and then setting the text, always delete it and recreate it from new. I know that it is not a perfect solution, but at least the labels are at their places instead of "dancing" all around your charts

Thanks mladen!

Yesterday I was trying to remove theint part of int i=0; in an EA and the compiler would not let me do it, everytime I selected the int the MetaEditor opened up the ChartObject.mqh its like this BetaTrader has a mind of its own?

cja,

"It's for your own good."

(What authorities love to say.)

Big Be

cja:
Yesterday I was trying to remove theint part of int i=0; in an EA and the compiler would not let me do it, everytime I selected the int the MetaEditor opened up the ChartObject.mqh its like this BetaTrader has a mind of its own?

I had similar cases (when I tried to do something and the editor did whatever it wanted). But I wouldn't call it a mind of its own. Rather a lack of mind In some cases it simply goes nuts

That happens to me too from time to time

Can not say exactly when : sometimes it simply does what it wants not what it is supposed to do without any cause (in a middle of typing)

MarketInfo(Symbol(),MODE_SPREAD) frequently returns wrong value

Not sure if I am going crazy : when I do a save as and compile, I can not find it in a list of indicators. Only when I compile it for the second time, it appears (it happened to me more than once)

checkin:
Not sure if I am going crazy : when I do a save as and compile, I can not find it in a list of indicators. Only when I compile it for the second time, it appears (it happened to me more than once)

I don't think you are going x=crazy

Something similar happens to me

Reason: