Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 1148

Maxim73:

Уважаемый Младен!

Можно ли прикрутить стрелку и звуковой сигнал к данному индикатору при условии, когда свеча вышла и закрылась за границей данного канала. Если вас не затруднит буду очень благодарен.

and also I suggest Maxim73 that can be added to non repaint indicator, reviewing the historical effect on the graph, and know where the indicator was repainted

Maxim73:

Уважаемый Младен!

Можно ли прикрутить стрелку и звуковой сигнал к данному индикатору при условии, когда свеча вышла и закрылась за границей данного канала. Если вас не затруднит буду очень благодарен.

Maxim73

That is renamed centered TMA channel. You can find more information about it at this thread : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/181241

Большое спасибо Младен!

rohness:
and also I suggest Maxim73 that can be added to non repaint indicator, reviewing the historical effect on the graph, and know where the indicator was repainted
It repaint half period bars (as any centered TMA does). You can not reconstruct the past recalculations (repaintings) since they depend of price changes that are in the high/low range of every past bar. But there is no secret about centered TMA (unless it is renamed :))

I already explained everything , scroll back and sum it up.

forexislife:
can you please add your template here 
MECMAN:

Yes you are right  it does repaint if you use only 1 time frame. But it can only be managed by applying stick combination of rules and combining 3 time-frames. Repaints are normally during NewYork Hrs. No indicator is 100% accurate 

You can actually have a lot of 99% winning trades once you combine TF together 

I can explain my strategy in full details here I trade using 1hr TF only, but it need a confirmation from either 30min or 4hrs

my entry on 1Hr is on the 11 threshold  (but must match 30min must be higher that 10 threshold or 4hr Chat must be above 5 Threshold)

I exit once the red line touches threshold 8.

This way you will avoid the fake outs besides draw downs which i still enter another position on it

I avoid trading during high impact news i close all open position 2 Hrs before and resume 1hr after news . Its rarely never a loss when i close all position. A minimal loss because the indicator does not like fast moving markets.

If you wanna scalp go to the 15mins chat trade only from 2am to 10am GMT . But ignore all GBP pairs for now due to the average daily range is much higher at the moments. And they will give you wrong result.

ATTENTION: Video should be reuploaded

i already explained it clearly
MECMAN:

Yes you are right  it does repaint if you use only 1 time frame. But it can only be managed by applying stick combination of rules and combining 3 time-frames. Repaints are normally during NewYork Hrs. No indicator is 100% accurate 

You can actually have a lot of 99% winning trades once you combine TF together 

I can explain my strategy in full details here I trade using 1hr TF only, but it need a confirmation from either 30min or 4hrs

my entry on 1Hr is on the 11 threshold  (but must match 30min must be higher that 10 threshold or 4hr Chat must be above 5 Threshold)

I exit once the red line touches threshold 8.

This way you will avoid the fake outs besides draw downs which i still enter another position on it

I avoid trading during high impact news i close all open position 2 Hrs before and resume 1hr after news . Its rarely never a loss when i close all position. A minimal loss because the indicator does not like fast moving markets.

If you wanna scalp go to the 15mins chat trade only from 2am to 10am GMT . But ignore all GBP pairs for now due to the average daily range is much higher at the moments. And they will give you wrong result.

ATTENTION: Video should be reuploaded

MECMAN:

I already explained everything , scroll back and sum it up.

i already explained it clearly

To use it more conveniently I have adjusted the Indicator. In the Timeframe Parameter window you can select "Automatic next Timeframe" which will automatically plot the next higher TF to the current Chart. You can also select "tf-next2" which will automatically plot 2 TF higher to the current.

Thus you can use any TF without the need to adjust the MTF settings.

Hello, is it possible to add MTF option to the indicator?
Files:

Intrest1:
Hello, is it possible to add MTF option to the indicator?
Use some super trend that is already multi time frame. That indicator is identical to super trend

mladen:
Use some super trend that is already multi time frame. That indicator is identical to super trend
Thank you

Intrest1:
Thank you

Intrest1

Sorry, my bad

I overlooked one parameter (the mid price is calculated differently). Use this super trend that I posted right now here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/186064/page45 (it has that option and it is multi time frame with a lot of extras compared to the file you are using - with default parameters they are the same). So, now they are the same

Reason: