Indicators with alerts/signal - page 970

Pippo Inzaghi:
Dear Mladen / Mr Tools

Could you please add the usual alert sound and popup message to this indicator whenever the arrow appears on the chart (on candle close) ? Many thanks!

Here is a version with alerts added : extreme_rsi_amp_alerts.mq4

mladen:
Here is a version with alerts added : extreme_rsi_amp_alerts.mq4

Mladen thanks so much for your quick work. However, in addition to displaying the arrows like in the picture, I'm also getting an arrow along the bottom of my price window for every candle, no matter which timeframe. Would you know why that is?

Pippo Inzaghi:
Mladen thanks so much for your quick work. However, in addition to displaying the arrows like in the picture, I'm also getting an arrow along the bottom of my price window for every candle, no matter which timeframe. Would you know why that is?

Try it out now : extreme_rsi_amp_alerts_1.mq4

ddddeeeelllleeettteee

mladen:
Try it out now : extreme_rsi_amp_alerts_1.mq4

it appears the issue is now resolved. thanks very much

Pippo Inzaghi:
it appears the issue is now resolved. thanks very much

Good

Happy trading

Hi.

Thanks for your reply, im most intrested in sloping of the outer bands and not the center RSI, it would also be great with an alert when center RSI cross or touch outer bands.

mrtools:
NWFStudent, are you looking for sloping of the RSI?

Hi.

Thanks for your reply, im most intrested in sloping of the outer bands and not the center RSI, it would also be great with an alert when center RSI cross or touch outer bands.

Sorry for double post but the first reply was without quotes, figured out that might be a little nonsense in such a big thread

NWFstudent:
Hi.

Sorry for double post but the first reply was without quotes, figured out that might be a little nonsense in such a big thread

NWFstudent

The bands of that indicator are using cenetered TMA bands. That means that the slope of those bands are a subject or recalculating. Using recalculating stuff in signaling / alerting mode is very dangerous - better to use such stuff for estimation only

Hi for all anybody can help add Alert and Arrow when cross line for this indikator i add it but not work and i do not understand why

thanks in advance!

Reason: