Questions about elite and advanced section items - page 25

Dearest MLADEN,

(Also, to prevent some guessing games. New owner of TSD is Metaquotes and it is their decision (and I sincerely like it) to make all on forex-TSD accessible to all for free. There will be more changes, but all in due time)

so all of our guessing and forecasting got end with this important news...so now we are with the big and well known/recognized name of METAQUOTES that is the only one in the world of its kind and level.......so nice.thanks

regards

mntiwana:
Dearest MLADEN,

(Also, to prevent some guessing games. New owner of TSD is Metaquotes and it is their decision (and I sincerely like it) to make all on forex-TSD accessible to all for free. There will be more changes, but all in due time)

so all of our guessing and forecasting got end with this important news...so now we are with the big and well known/recognized name of METAQUOTES that is the only one in the world of its kind and level.......so nice.thanks

regards

mntiwana

Slowly ... Believe it or not there are changes that are planed that I like even more but all in due time

mladen:
mntiwana Slowly ... Believe it or not there are changes that are planed that I like even more but all in due time

Dearest MLADEN

yes,agree,every thing needs time to be better fit at its place,.....so same with TSD,a usual way...it make me feel happy,we are part of metaquotes,already a big name and well known,but more important and interesting,their way of thinking and acting for humanity...thanks

regards

will some day we will be know the good name of our big boss . :)

mntiwana:
Dearest MLADEN

yes,agree,every thing needs time to be better fit at its place,.....so same with TSD,a usual way...it make me feel happy,we are part of metaquotes,already a big name and well known,but more important and interesting,their way of thinking and acting for humanity...thanks

regards

will some day we will be know the good name of our big boss . :)

mntiwana

I am afraid I do not understand the last sentence

Thank you for the clarification Mladen.

So when we have specific coding/modification requests like we did in the past where (which thread in which section) should we post our requests?

mladen:
mandagozu81

Yes, you can

Give us some time (so that we can adapt to this temporary situation, but we already started the alternative ways today, and as soon as access to all forex-tsd members to those two section is opened (as soon as the developers resolve situations that could result in some TSD parts loss) we all will continue the work in those sections too (with the explained difference that there will be no fee any more for those section - that they are going to become free as a decision of the new owner of TSD)

Also, to prevent some guessing games. New owner of TSD is Metaquotes and it is their decision (and I sincerely like it) to make all on forex-TSD accessible to all for free. There will be more changes, but all in due time

mladen:
mntiwana I am afraid I do not understand the last sentence

kind/good name of CEO,MD ( the name of owner of metaquotes/tsd ) if not any problem for you to tell.

regards

mntiwana:
kind/good name of CEO,MD ( the name of owner of metaquotes/tsd ) if not any problem for you to tell. regards

mntiwana

No need for that. That is a company with public details available

mandagozu81:
Thank you for the clarification Mladen. So when we have specific coding/modification requests like we did in the past where (which thread in which section) should we post our requests?

mandagozu81

All will settle to its place

Please use the same threads and sections as everybody else - that is probably the biggest difference : all will be with same access rights and same priorities

mladen:
mandagozu81

All will settle to its place

Please use the same threads and sections as everybody else - that is probably the biggest difference : all will be with same access rights and same priorities

one more good news .....and same priorities ..... thanks

regards

Mladen

update

I am Still blocked to do any downloads in Elite. Any prognoses on the time? Still no word from sales!

thanks for any update

Ray

Reason: