Triangular moving average (TMA) ... - page 40

Hermo:
Good morning everyone.

Hello mladen

Could put an alert on this indicator with its crossing of the line 0

Could that also include send an email message.

Thank you very much in advance.

A big hug.

Hermo.

Hermo

It recalculates

It would be useless to put alerts on a recalculating indicator

Hello Boss (Mladen)

Here I am once again Sir. I am sorry to disturb you again and again. But I hope this is one last time.

Actually I want you to create an indicator for me. Or may be there is already one somewhere which I am unable to find.

I trade on 4H time frame to avoid spikes and NEWS trading and I trade on the extremes only to catch 4H trend. Am using Symphony trading system for that.

OK, here is the idea.

TMA lines

Half Length =56

Bands Deviation=3

I want an indicator which searches all pairs offered by my broker and alerts me only of a pair which touches the TMA bands.

Sir, I already am so indebted to you for your great work of helping new comers like me.

Please Help on this one and forgive my silly ideas. After all we are your student.

Kind Regards

mehtabkk:
Hello Boss (Mladen)

Here I am once again Sir. I am sorry to disturb you again and again. But I hope this is one last time.

Actually I want you to create an indicator for me. Or may be there is already one somewhere which I am unable to find.

I trade on 4H time frame to avoid spikes and NEWS trading and I trade on the extremes only to catch 4H trend. Am using Symphony trading system for that.

OK, here is the idea.

TMA lines

Half Length =56

Bands Deviation=3

I want an indicator which searches all pairs offered by my broker and alerts me only of a pair which touches the TMA bands.

Sir, I already am so indebted to you for your great work of helping new comers like me.

Please Help on this one and forgive my silly ideas. After all we are your student.

Kind Regards

mehtabkk

Centered TMA recalculates

What will be a "touch" in one moment will not be a a touch when a new bar comes in and vice versa. Better not to use centered TMA in signaling mode

mehtabkk:
Hello Boss (Mladen)

OK, here is the idea.

TMA lines

Half Length =56

Bands Deviation=3

Kind Regards

Try one of those.

mladen:
mehtabkk

Centered TMA recalculates

What will be a "touch" in one moment will not be a a touch when a new bar comes in and vice versa. Better not to use centered TMA in signaling mode

Thanks for the advice Sir.

Thanks Airquest

!ExtremeTMA_v8 is nice one. I had version 3.7 which did not work on new MT4 build.

I guess there is some technical issue that it supports only 8 pairs. Have you tried running more than 1 instances? I guess Sir Mladen can help us if no such function exists.

Thanks for your HELP Sir

mehtabkk:
Thanks Airquest !ExtremeTMA_v8 is nice one. I had version 3.7 which did not work on new MT4 build. I guess there is some technical issue that it supports only 8 pairs. Have you tried running more than 1 instances? I guess Sir Mladen can help us if no such function exists. Thanks for your HELP Sir

Nope, I don't use TMA. Unless you find the MQ4, I don't think it can be modified. It's an EX4, and I don't have the MQ4 either. There is a thread on FF called Extreme TMA system, it's the one on which I found those indicators by the time I studied TMA, maybe they can help there.

airquest:
Nope, I don't use TMA. Unless you find the MQ4, I don't think it can be modified. It's an EX4, and I don't have the MQ4 either. There is a thread on FF called Extreme TMA system, it's the one on which I found those indicators by the time I studied TMA, maybe they can help there.

"Extreme TMA" is actually the centered TMA with some changes they made (they did not take snake force but the basis is the centered TMA). The changes are in duplicating central value (by error since the way it is calculated it is obvious that the two time usage of one sam value was not done on purpose, but as a result of misunderstanding what is done with the cenetered TMA)

Hi Guys,

Probably a stupid question but is someone see if there is a TMA centered MTF nmc with 2 colors (up/down) ? (I didn't find it)

I know the advantages/disadvantages of TMa centered it's just to see something

Thanks a lot and have a nice evening

Zilliq

zilliq:
Hi Guys,

Probably a stupid question but is someone see if there is a TMA centered MTF nmc with 2 colors (up/down) ? (I didn't find it)

I know the advantages/disadvantages of TMa centered it's just to see something

Thanks a lot and have a nice evening

Zilliq

Zilliq

Check the one from this post : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/181241/page3