Triangular moving average (TMA) ... - page 37

mladen:
Updated centered triangular moving average with bands and alerts : triangularma_centered_envelope_mtfalerts_nmc.mq4

hi again Mladen,

thanks again for the updated TMA with bands and alerts indy.

i have dropped it on a m1 chart but all that displays appears to be a single (orange) line

the two outer (pink and blue bands) do not display at all and its the outer bands i particularly want.

please help.

cheers

m

marcxa:
hi again Mladen,

thanks again for the updated TMA with bands and alerts indy.

i have dropped it on a m1 chart but all that displays appears to be a single (orange) line

the two outer (pink and blue bands) do not display at all and its the outer bands i particularly want.

please help.

cheers

m

Marcxa, the outer bands display, you need to adjust the deviation setting on this chart have it on 1 minute chart with deviation set at .063.

Files:
dev_.063.png  65 kb

mrtools:
Marcxa, the outer bands display, you need to adjust the deviation setting on this chart have it on 1 minute chart with deviation set at .063.

hi mrtools,

as always, many many thanks for your prompt response.

actually, i feel a bit of a donut not seeing how to display the bands on my chart but i was comparing the deviation value to the ATRMultiplier value i was using in TMAcentred Bands. durrhh!!!

anyway, many thanks again for your help. fingers crossed this latest version will work with strategy quant.

cheers.

m

mladen:
Its is a so called "lama" slope with alerts (since it is not a lwma but something similar to some extent to it). Posted it here since it was discussed at this thread what TMA is and what it is not and the original request for it came from something called "TMA slope"

What a slick indicator....and it works in both Build 509 and Build 625! I set the Lwma to 20 and the Ema to 7 as displayed in screen shot.

Thanks mladen!

Files:
lwma_slope.png  81 kb

:)

Found a decompiled version of my indicator posted at this thread for free : tma.mq4

Guess it is working much better when it is decompiled

Files:
tma.mq4  8 kb

Trading system TMA.

Files:
...........png  42 kb
tma.rar  119 kb

Updated centered triangular moving averages with bands bands (+ alerts and multi time frame) : triangularma_centered_bands_mtfalerts_nmc.mq4

Originally it was posted here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/181241/page2

For the centered bands added mtf and alerts also using a T3Ma Smoothed atr. Still very dangerous to use to those who don't understand about them, the will bite you and hard This chart is an example using them on 5 minute chart, with 5 minute and 60 minute bands seems to be interesting using them with DSS3 method (idea by Kalina in another thread) another filter is using the middle triangular centered ma, crossing the larger timeframe middle triangular centered ma giving some Hurst like crosses.Another thing like the trade was just taking gbpusd clearly has turned up so going aganist it like this has to be a very quick scalp like trade.

Updated version posted here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/181241

Renamed centered triangular moving averages with bands (that is sold around eBay) : fps_pricereversalband.mq4

tampa:
Renamed centered triangular moving averages with bands (that is sold around eBay) : fps_pricereversalband.mq4

No "magic" in the name :):)

I am disappointed

Reason: