Triangular moving average (TMA) ... - page 43

Hi Mladen,

Could you please tell me if this indicator repaints - would appreciate it very much. I put it on a m1 chart and i could not see any repainting - but i would just like to make sure about it. If this is a repainter, could you please recommend one which does not (with alerts). Thanks in advance.

Regards

Jasjit

fasttmaline.mq4

Files:
fasttmaline.mq4  10 kb

electrical999:
Hi Mladen,

Could you please tell me if this indicator repaints - would appreciate it very much. I put it on a m1 chart and i could not see any repainting - but i would just like to make sure about it. If this is a repainter, could you please recommend one which does not (with alerts). Thanks in advance.

Regards

Jasjit

fasttmaline.mq4

Jasjit

Yes it does (recalculates/repaints)

Please read the first page of the thread - non-repainting (end-pointed) centered TMA is LWMA, so all you have to do is use an atr channel with LWMA in the center

zilliq:
LOL Mladen,

I knew that snake was a bad animal

I will try slowly how the code is but it' really 2 different languages

Actually I still have some problems...

Thanks for all my friend and have a nice evening

Zilliq

Zilliq---thank you for your picture! Can you redirect me to the LWMA and TMAc that you are using in this image? I am interested.

Thank you,

bubbadirect

bubbadirect:
Zilliq---thank you for your picture! Can you redirect me to the LWMA and TMAc that you are using in this image? I am interested.

Thank you,

bubbadirect

bubbadirect

Those are prorealtime versions

@bubbadirect

Mladen is right ;-) This is prorealtime versions.

But Mladen post the same on the first page of this thread nothing special on my post if I remember

Have a nice day

Zilliq

Hi Mladen

I see that I haven't see your answer, sorry

No in fact it isn't right, because I still need to adjust manually the extrapolation zone to coincidate with the LWMA on the last.

I compare with your TMA/LWMA on MT4 as usually, and the TMA/LWMA have the same values, but actually I haven't succeed in doing it automatically because I still don't really understand how the code works on MT4 to translate it on PRT. I need to try more

Have a nice night

Zilliq

mladen:
As far as I see it is OK At the end point (current bar) the have to be the same) so that is OK

Hello mladen

I know you are very busy...

I just want to make sure if You will be able to make my request. I have applied for...? poste 422

(I use this indicator for a scalping on M1 TF...Price labels would help to me qucker place orders & options "no show lines",keep klier chart...)

Please let me know if you can not do this two options...

Thanks in advance

gincius:
Hi mladen

Can you add price label tо this TMA indicator with an option not show lines...?

Thanks in advance. (I add pictures for a clear understand)

zilliq:
@bubbadirect

Mladen is right ;-) This is prorealtime versions.

But Mladen post the same on the first page of this thread nothing special on my post if I remember

Have a nice day

Zilliq

Where are those versions by chance? I didn't find them on the first page.

Thanks!

bubbadirect:
Where are those versions by chance? I didn't find them on the first page. Thanks!

Those are versions that Zilliq was working on and were never posted

mladen:
Those are versions that Zilliq was working on and were never posted

Ok thank you. They look pretty awesome too

Reason: