Everything about RSI - page 60

Zilliq

Did you see this indicator (I knew that we had it already) as a possible basis for lrc version : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178733/page16

Thanks Mladen, no I didn't knew it, but as I said befor, it will probably give some late signals

I try

Zilliq

I confirm what I said

This SAR indicator is not bad if we take a signal in OB/OS section, but it's late compare to the break down/up of the last LRC based on highest/lowest or Zigzag

With this SAR RSi you have a no repaint signal, but with a least 1 to 3 late candles (who can make many pips)

Pleaz can you see what you can do with these 2 approach zigzag or highest/lowest of the x last candles

Thanks a lot for all and for the discussion

Zilliq

Files:

zilliq:
I confirm what I said

This SAR indicator is not bad if we take a signal in OB/OS section, but it's late compare to the break down/up of the last LRC based on highest/lowest or Zigzag

With this SAR RSi you have a no repaint signal, but with a least 1 to 3 late candles (who can make many pips)

Pleaz can you see what you can do with these 2 approach zigzag or highest/lowest of the x last candles

Thanks a lot for all and for the discussion

Zilliq

Trying to make a usable zigzag on rsi

If it is finished will post it

Thanks a lot Mladen,

And of course hope you can do this first step

See U

Zilliq

zilliq:
Thanks a lot Mladen,

And of course hope you can do this first step

See U

Zilliq

Zilliq

Here is one version of a high low zigzag applied to rsi, but as you will see it is lagging (it needs a confirmation of a high-low channel break out in order to find a next leg of the zigzag)

Files:

Been looking all over the net and can not find what is the 3rd time+price pair used for when regression channel is created. Does anybody know that?

Hi Mladen,

I try your indicator, and it seems to work very vell for that and do as a zigzag (I understand it's in fact a Gann Hilo of the RSI isn't it ?)

And now, could you draw successive LRC around the legs of this Hilo Zigzag please

And the third step will be to draw the arrows when there is a break of theses LRC

Sure you will succeed to do that and it will be a very good indicator as you see on my previous pictures

Have a nice day Mladen and thanks for all

Zilliq

mladen:
Zilliq Here is one version of a high low zigzag applied to rsi, but as you will see it is lagging (it needs a confirmation of a high-low channel break out in order to find a next leg of the zigzag)

zilliq:
Hi Mladen,

I try your indicator, and it seems to work very vell for that and do as a zigzag (I understand it's in fact a Gann Hilo of the RSI isn't it ?)

And now, could you draw successive LRC around the legs of this Hilo Zigzag please

And the third step will be to draw the arrows when there is a break of theses LRC

Sure you will succeed to do that and it will be a very good indicator as you see on my previous pictures

Have a nice day Mladen and thanks for all

Zilliq

Zilliq,

The channel needs to be calculated separately for each and every segment and it also needs to be drawn using those calculations (no automatic object, since object is simply unaware of rsi values and is not able to calculate the channel width based on rsi values - and I really can not find what the hell does the third time-price par of regression channel mean when the channel is created)

So it is in its start more complicated than it looks like at the first glance

Thanks for all, it's very nice to you

Hope you can find a solution, if you can there is no problem

Have a nice evening Mladen, and thanks for all

Zilliq

Reason: