CCI indicator - page 2

Mladen,

There's only one instance of this indicator on my computer. But YES I did save it as a template... So I guess that is the reason. Can you explain in short why I cant save it into a template? Thank you

mladen:
wccmcd

tested it, and it seems OK on my charts (see the example)

Also, checked the display, and that is one single object, so the overlaid effect can happen only if there are two objects on that chart. Are you maybe using two instances of that same indicator? Or did you maybe save it in a template (in which case it could produce that type of things too)?

I solved the problem by doing this :

right click on chart and get into the object list, delete all the objects on chart. then the indicator reproduced all the necessary objects automatically. Thanks Mladen for your kindly help.

mladen:
wccmcd

tested it, and it seems OK on my charts (see the example)

Also, checked the display, and that is one single object, so the overlaid effect can happen only if there are two objects on that chart. Are you maybe using two instances of that same indicator? Or did you maybe save it in a template (in which case it could produce that type of things too)?

wccmcd:
Mladen, There's only one instance of this indicator on my computer. But YES I did save it as a template... So I guess that is the reason. Can you explain in short why I cant save it into a template? Thank you

wccmcd

Templates saves objects too. Since that indicator creates objects that can have names that are not uniquely defined, those objects will not be cleaned or reused by the indicator code and you shall have duplicated objects.

All in all, the issue is a result of a combination of an indicator that does not provide a way to have unique and reusable object names and the way how templates are being saved

Out of curiosity, decided to see what happens when Laguerre RSI is applied to CCI.

Here is the results - results seems to be interesting and usable. Some parameters experimenting advised

Files:

Rubicons CCI Cross

Files:
Reason: