Eurusd/gbpusd - page 493

firscall:
Nice. It looks like we both entered short at the same time. I see the price going a little bit further to 3660-3665 but I'm trailing the price using the trendline.

we are around ph weekly possible- 5199 ?

avi1:
ok. tp? have to break 3780

moving up to ph daily?maybe break ph daily

Stopped out. +30 pips

firscall:
Obviously, the trade is not a winner yet but the reason why I went short and didn't wait for the price to test 4802 is because the candles showed weakness after it touched the 61.8 retracement of the move from 3817 to 3758. The candle opened above the previous close before being sold off (on the 5 min) this usually precedes short-term weakness. Additionally, since the price was already rejected by the 3802 a couple of hours ago the prefect retest of it wasn't essential. If the price can breach 3756 then I'll expect the price to continue down to (3758 - ((3817-3758)*1.618)) = 3663. The trendline is already below break even so no problem.

im in 3756 dont stop out

guru2006:
see my trade

exit @3687

guru

whats your sl

avi1:
im in 3756 dont stop out

Good. I could have held it since I feel confident that the price will go to my initial target but my plan was to use the trendline as a trailing stop. Trade your plan etc.

P.S. 3756 was a good entry so well done!

see my trade

avi1:
whats your sl

see my all trades no stop loss but high risk

all profit no loss trade

guru

guru2006:

all profit no loss trade

guru

excellent call like it i have 2 possision 3766 , 3768 week no.

firscall:
Good. I could have held it since I feel confident that the price will go to my initial target but my plan was to use the trendline as a trailing stop. Trade your plan etc. P.S. 3756 was a good entry so well done!

3756 good entry twice explain please. thx, as you remember my sl 12p i dont stop out im watching the trade

guru2006:

all profit no loss trade

guru

Yum! I like it! Keep it up!!!

Reason: