Advanced trading lessons - page 64

philt

philt ok i am actually so relieved and very very happy you said that. let's work together ok friend.

i tell you what i am thinking directly and lets discuss it together. i feel much better.

i have to go

i have to go, but later tonight i will be back.

i have things figured out

i have some trade points figured out, but i am so tired. It's been run run run for me today.

in the morning i will be back

Would like to see some crystal ball actions instead of newspaper articles about a dead horse. Eagerly await for your great foresight.

love to see some pava2 in action - possible

sometime the market just got opposite is correct action, hard to predict with over 85% accuracy

e.g. euraud , I would predict it would go down from recent height, but till tue or till this firday -- I dunno

more of a SURE thing would be eur/chf

will bounce up few pips , if you buy it at 1-2007 and 1-2005 level

well i made it back

i would like to see some qristal ball action myself. i have looked at this 3 times for 3 different hours.

and xxx is correct, some times you have to wait, because you just know the market will produce low range

trappy crap..

traps we can deal with... but low range traps, reduces the reward and increases risk. i agree no hurry yet.

unless you like stop hunting... i thinking this is an inside day.. and if it is an out side day breaking the high

then play the trap the next day.

if any one feels like stop hunt trading i will post where break out traders are collecting.

on this next chart i posted where buyers and sellers are collecting

now scalping entries and looking for reversals. on a fast and small scale. like the 5 min.

what you do is: plot where the buyers and sellers are collecting and banking on those traders putting

trades as specculators ( to early into the market ) and you are ecpecting them to be triggered and then trapped

and eventually stopped out.

now on this small scale 5 min. time frame, market evil wizzards know: thier is traders that all they do is hunt

entries from the croud... so once the level is broken and price return to the other side it will not go very far

(price will just rest ) almost right at the entry level. price just dies!!!

well this does two things ___ first thing is it triggers the trades that you plotted and it triggers the trades the stop hunt traders put into the market.

now they have two fish on the line both fish are trapped in the middle and have very little to know profite...

and the market dies. just sits their.

then the market wakes up swings in fast and collect one sides stops then swings fast in reversal and hits the other guys stops.

this is called increasing the spread. i will draw a picture..

what you do is: wait and watch : let the trades get triggered. then let the market move inside and rest.

then find the obviouse places were from the line triggered the stop hunters stops are and the break out traders

stops are. let them hunt the stops on one side... and you enter to hunt the other stop.

it's a game!!! but one paige and your good at it!!!

you will see it's game.. my wife wants me to go for a run.. so i have to go but relax the markets will always

be there.

i actualy am looking forward to explaining this game. i see a perfect example just below us on the chart.

oh shit

after my run, i just looked and the first part of ewhat i was saying already happend.. her my buyers and sellers

levels..

emotion

emotion into the market..

this example shows ton's and ton's of traders getting frustrated and stopped out..

the market wizzards play this evil game.

Files:
emotion.gif  29 kb

ok i have to sleep

tommarow after noon i am hoping i have a better view. so i can get a swing out of this chart.

Reason: