extern string __9             = "Volume weighted MA";

extern string __10            = "Hull MA";

extern string __11            = "Triangular MA";

extern string __12            = "Sine weighted MA";

extern string __13            = "Linear regression";

extern string __14            = "IE/2";

extern string __15            = "NonLag MA";

extern string __16            = "Zero lag EMA";

If someone could add this average types that are missing, I would like very much.

I mean these

enum enMaTypes
{
   ma_adxvma,  // Adx vma
   ma_ahr,     // Ahrens moving average
   ma_alxma,   // Alexander moving average - ALXMA
   ma_dema,    // Double exponential moving average - DEMA
   ma_dsema,   // Double smoothed exponential moving average - DSEMA
   ma_emas,    // Ema derivative - EMAD
   ma_ema,     // Exponential moving average - EMA
   ma_hull,    // Hull moving average - HMA
   ma_ie2,     // IE/2
   ma_ilinr,   // Integral of linear regression slope
   ma_itl,     // Instantaneous trendline
   ma_lagg,    // Laguerre filter
   ma_lead,    // Leader exponential moving average
   ma_linr,    // Linear regression value - LSMA
   ma_lwma,    // Linear weighted moving average - LWMA
   ma_mcg,     // McGinley Dynamic
   ma_mcma,    // McNicholl ema
   ma_nlma,    // Non lag moving average
   ma_pwma,    // Parabolic weighted moving average - PWMA
   ma_rmta,    // Recursive moving trendline - RMTA
   ma_sma,     // Simple moving average - SMA
   ma_sine,    // Sine weighted moving average
   ma_smma,    // Smoothed moving average - SMMA
   ma_smoo,    // Smoother
   ma_ssm,     // Super smoother
   ma_b3p,     // Three pole Ehlers Butterworth
   ma_s3p,     // Three pole Ehlers smoother
   ma_tma,     // Triangular moving average - TMA
   ma_tema,    // Tripple exponential moving average - TEMA
   ma_b2p,     // Two pole Ehlers Butterworth
   ma_s2p,     // Two pole Ehlers smoother
   ma_vema,    // Volume weighted ema - VEMA
   ma_vwma,    // Volume weighted moving average - VWMA
   ma_zldema,  // Zero lag dema
   ma_zlma,    // Zero lag moving average
   ma_zltema   // Zero lag tema

thanks

ELISA118 #: If someone could add this average types that are missing, I would like very much.
  1. There are infinitely many types.
  2. You have only four choices:

1. Search for it (CodeBase or Market). Do you expect us to do your research for you?

2. Beg at:

3. MT4: Learn to code it.
      MT5: Begin learning to code it.

If you don't learn MQL4/5, there is no common language for us to communicate. If we tell you what you need, you can't code it. If we give you the code, you don't know how to integrate it into your code.

4. Or pay (Freelance) someone to code it. Top of every page is the link Freelance.
                Hiring to write script - General - MQL5 programming forum (2019)

We're not going to code it for you (although it could happen if you are lucky or the problem is interesting.) We are willing to help you when you post your attempt (using CODE button) and state the nature of your problem.
              No free help (2017)

I'm struggling to transfer my money to my MetaTrader 4 from skrill app

kgomotso elizabeth #:
I'm struggling to transfer my money to my MetaTrader 4 from skrill app
Any of help that will be suitable for me to handle the issue that im facing at the moment

kgomotso elizabeth #: I'm struggling to transfer my money to my MetaTrader 4 from skrill app

Contact your broker if you wish to fund your trading account.

Fernando Carreiro #:

Contact your broker if you wish to fund your trading account.

How can i call my broker like right now i have send my money to Skrill app so i want to transfer that money to my account

kgomotso elizabeth #: How can i call my broker like right now i have send my money to Skrill app so i want to transfer that money to my account

How should I know who your broker is?

Did you not contact a reputable and government regulated broker and establish a financial contract with them, by providing legal documentation and proof of identification?

Did they not provide authentication credentials for your customer account on their website in order to manage your trade accounts?

When you log onto their website, do they not have a customer section for managing deposits and withdrawals?

kgomotso elizabeth #: How can i call my broker like right now i have send my money to Skrill app so i want to transfer that money to my account

Also, make sure you are not working with a so-called "agent" that contacted you on the internet. Those are scammers and you should not give them any money. They are not legal and honest brokers.

Brokers are regulated financials institutions and they will never contact you. You have to contact them and establish a financial and legal contract to work with them.

Mladen Rakic #:

Trend Quality indicator(s) ...

And the 2 are the last variation on the theme (for now )

These are the smoothed version made directional. All what has been said for the "regular directional" version applies to these too, except that one thing probably needs to be said : the "directional" change is not done by simple mirroring around zero line, so there are case when the directional and the non-directional version do not conform in values, but as far as I see, those case are logical and in my opinion they should stay as is since I feel that it gives them some additional quality. As far as the signals are concerned (zero line crosses), this one is the closest to macd, but the rest (levels crosses and thus trend quality determination is in my opinion the most important in this version and they should be used instead (level not the zero line crosses as signals)

As far as I could see, there is some good potential in all these indicators, but don't take my word for it Let us test them and see if they can help us in our trading

Hi mladen,

I've been trying to port this version of TQ to Python.  I'm not that great of a programmer so it's been a challenge.  I've been looking through your code and I have a question about it.  What is the purpose of the `dt` and `avg_dt` variables?  

If anyone wants to jump in on my not working python code, here it is: https://github.com/kbs-code/trend_quality_python/blob/master/research.ipynb

work[r][_dt] = (work[r][_cpc]-work[r][_trend])*(work[r][_cpc]-work[r][_trend]);
double avgDt = 0; for (k=0; k<NoisePeriod; k++) avgDt += work[r-k][_dt]; avgDt /= NoisePeriod;
trend_quality_python/research.ipynb at master · kbs-code/trend_quality_python
trend_quality_python/research.ipynb at master · kbs-code/trend_quality_python
  • kbs-code
  • github.com
Contribute to kbs-code/trend_quality_python development by creating an account on GitHub.
Reason: