Trend Quality indicator(s) - page 12

Wulong10:

As I have noticed, this (Trend Quality Q1 directional indicator) is also a good candidate for divergence.

Could you please add it ? 

I am not sure that it will work OK (due to the nature and sudden changes of trend quality indicator values) but will check

mladen:
I am not sure that it will work OK (due to the nature and sudden changes of trend quality indicator values) but will check
Thanks for considering it anyway.

As an example, here some divergence lines on M1.

The orange-blue indicator in the first subwindow is  " CCI+NMA levelcrossing alerts-arrows"

The orange-blue one in the second subwindow is " cci nma alerts mtf 1.2".

The one with the three colors is  "Trend Quality Q1 directional indicator - averages floating 2.6"

These are some I see with the naked eye, of course 'the machine' does not always see these, and we do not always notice these from the machine... 

Files:

Wulong10:

As an example, here some divergence lines on M1.

The orange-blue indicator in the first subwindow is  " CCI+NMA levelcrossing alerts-arrows"

The orange-blue one in the second subwindow is " cci nma alerts mtf 1.2".

The one with the three colors is  "Trend Quality Q1 directional indicator - averages floating 2.6"

These are some I see with the naked eye, of course 'the machine' does not always see these, and we do not always notice these from the machine... 

I know, but the trouble with it is that it changes the extremes so suddenly and that makes it almost unusable for divergences

mladen:
I know, but the trouble with it is that it changes the extremes so suddenly and that makes it almost unusable for divergences

No problem, I would already be satisfied and happy with divergence on 'Cci nma alerts mtf 1.2'.

Wulong 

Wulong10:

No problem, I would already be satisfied and happy with divergence on 'Cci nma alerts mtf 1.2'.

Wulong 

it takes more than that to make me happy..........

Pava:
it takes more than that to make me happy..........

I'm a bit more modest, I'm already happy to live every day.

Are you aware that you have won the lottery when you were born ? 

Wulong10:

I'm a bit more modest, I'm already happy to live every day.

Are you aware that you have won the lottery when you were born ? 

just because I swim fast and hustle along the way?

Pava:
just because I swim fast and hustle along the way?

We both had to swim swiftly and be sel-fish...

I you had been too slow, you could have been a women, but then it would not have been you. 

Wulong10:

Wulong 

OK then
Reason: