HEEELP I got scammed

Hi all

Can anyone help me out? Got introduced to MT5 few months ago by a chinese who absolutely wanted to teach me technical analysis, me all excited and naive I fell for it 😭

So she asked me to download the app MT5 (android) which I did, than asked me to deposit funds but I wanted first to do it on the demo I saw on the MT5 platform she said no you will need a broker (DefinitiveFXGlobal site www.dfglforex.com)  and broker also got Demo where we can practice I said ok. She followed up with me a step by step on how to get the broker connected to my MT5 I did everything she asked. I added $500 to start with but didn't trust her so I never disclosed any information cause she kept asking for screenshot where I blurred the infos. Long story short we fell of I deleted her WhatsApp and left my money on the site thinking I learn it myself by buying a trading courses and will get back to it. Few month later I get back on MT5 platform I can see my 500usd + the demo I practice on but cant access my money cause it wont let me sign in (their website is also off radar). Contacted MT5 a month ago still no answer cause maybe they can access my account so I can just send my money back to my binance account where I got it from. Contacted binance customer but they can't help me. Have I lost this money? Can I get help? Anything? Anyone?

See screenshots THANKS FIR READING AND MAYBE HELPING.

Afsa Msayah:

Hi all

Can anyone help me out? Got introduced to MT5 few months ago by a chinese who absolutely wanted to teach me technical analysis, me all excited and naive I fell for it 😭

So she asked me to download the app MT5 (android) which I did, than asked me to deposit funds but I wanted first to do it on the demo I saw on the MT5 platform she said no you will need a broker (DefinitiveFXGlobal site www.dfglforex.com)  and broker also got Demo where we can practice I said ok. She followed up with me a step by step on how to get the broker connected to my MT5 I did everything she asked. I added $500 to start with but didn't trust her so I never disclosed any information cause she kept asking for screenshot where I blurred the infos. Long story short we fell of I deleted her WhatsApp and left my money on the site thinking I learn it myself by buying a trading courses and will get back to it. Few month later I get back on MT5 platform I can see my 500usd + the demo I practice on but cant access my money cause it wont let me sign in (their website is also off radar). Contacted MT5 a month ago still no answer cause maybe they can access my account so I can just send my money back to my binance account where I got it from. Contacted binance customer but they can't help me. Have I lost this money? Can I get help? Anything? Anyone?

You need to contact the broker, if you cannot do that report them to the countrys finacial authority.  Nobody here can help sorry

Afsa MsayahCan anyone help me out? Got introduced to MT5 few months ago by a chinese who absolutely wanted to teach me technical analysis, me all excited and naive I fell for it 😭

Short answer — Yes, you have lost your money and there is no way to get it back!

Learn your lesson (that you should always do your own independent research), and move on with your life.

Trading is like any other profession. You need to study and train for it and it takes years.

Ene rgy:

Hi all

For future reference of all trading enthusiasts.

Forex brokers will never contact you or approach you through 'agents'.

Good, regulated and respectable brokers are out there waiting for you to find them, they will not find you.

Paul Anscombe #:

You need to contact the broker, if you cannot do that report them to the countrys finacial authority.  Nobody here can help sorry

Thank you for your friendly reply.

Thanks all. Indeed I should have did my homework and just be patience

Reason: