Want my money back

I want my money back.. i put 20usd on this account from PayPal, i did not know you have to be a seller to retreive it.
I can't and don't have the means to put passport pictures or all that nonsense.. I WANT MY MONEY BACK NOW.
You  can just put a PayPal link without a fuss, this is a sc*m of the first class, why make it so complicated? PayPal deposit is 5 minutes work.. but to get my money back i have to file a whole goddamn form, with pictures and all.
****, 0.01 cent in 3 hours making money MQL5 SCAM.. ***.

Money back..now !

It means: you deposited to your mql5 forum account without reading the rules how to withdraw?
Why? Are you sending your money to everywhere without reading the rules how to get the money back?
You have a lot of money ...
[joking]

------------

MQL5.community Payment System - the article

3. Withdraw from Account 

Warning: there is a set of conditions which might prevent withdrawal.

The problemThe solution
No earned money on the accountStart earning with MQL5.community services
Withdrawal is allowed not more often than once per twenty-four hoursWait for twenty-four hours and try withdrawal again
No Verified User statusRegister as a seller
Financial operations are blockedPlease contact Service Desk to solve this problem

MQL5.community users can deposit to their accounts in several different ways. However, withdrawal is possible for quite a few of them! In addition, the fraud protection system does not allow to transfer funds from one payment system to another using the MQL5.community website as an intermediary.

If you deposited some money to your forum mql5 account in mistaken way so write to the service desk (this link) explaining them your mistake, and ask them to allow you to withdraw it.

Martin Visser:
I want my money back.. i put 20usd on this account from PayPal, i did not know you have to be a seller to retreive it.
I can't and don't have the means to put passport pictures or all that nonsense.. I WANT MY MONEY BACK NOW.
You  can just put a PayPal link without a fuss, this is a sc*m of the first class, why make it so complicated? PayPal deposit is 5 minutes work.. but to get my money back i have to file a whole goddamn form, with pictures and all.

Money back..now !

MQL5 is not some kind of trading account you deposit money to for trading, it's used for all services offered here. Maybe you should read before depositing next time ;)

Kenneth Parling:

MQL5 is not some kind of trading account you deposit money to for trading, it's used for all services offered here. Maybe you should read before depositing next time ;)

Precisely

There is a system here. Its not this big by chance

Martin Visser:

Money back..now !
Even a seller can't withdraw a deposited money because of money laundering. If It was done by mistake contact politely service desk.
Next time please don't call MQL5 a scam because It's not and MQL5 changed the lives of many people. Please respect.

i have accidenlty depostited money in mql5 and it doesnt show on the broker as well so i cannot trade and i cannot withdraw them as well. any solution?

Muhammad Tallal Ilyas: i have accidenlty depostited money in mql5 and it doesnt show on the broker as well so i cannot trade and i cannot withdraw them as well. any solution?

The money you topped-up on MQL5 website is not for trading! It is for buying MQL5 Market products! To trade, you have to first have a broker account and deposit money through them.

So, contact the Service Desk at MQL5 in order to withdraw your money!

Contact Us
Contact Us
  • www.mql5.com
Send your messages and see the history of your requests to the mql5.com support team even if you are not registered on the website.

It is really beyond me how anyone can accidentally deposit funds!

Right there when you go to the deposit page.

I understand that I will not be able to use these funds for trading on a real account.

MetaQuotes Ltd is not a financial institution and does not provide access to trading on the financial markets.

How on Earth does anyone manage to miss that!

It is not in small print and there is no attempt to hide it. It's in the centre of the page!!

Keith Watford:

It is really beyond me how anyone can accidentally deposit funds!

Right there when you go to the deposit page.

I understand that I will not be able to use these funds for trading on a real account.

MetaQuotes Ltd is not a financial institution and does not provide access to trading on the financial markets.

How on Earth does anyone manage to miss that!

It is not in small print and there is no attempt to hide it. It's in the centre of the page!!

Nobody reads anything nowadays Keith...

We live in the 'mobile age' where they only click buttons.

I can understand that people often don't read the small print or maybe miss something hidden away in loads of T&C but

Top up MQL5 Services automatically

You can top up MQL5 Services using a credit card or a debit card of the following international payment systems:Specify the desired top-up amount and click "Top up".

USD
At least 10 USD

If you have any problems with money transfer, please fill in this form and specify all the details of your payment: date, time and amount.
honestly, what does MQL5 have to do do make it more obvious?
Reason: