MONEY MAKING manual trading system - page 20

hello,

I wanna ask a question about the timeframe, may I? From your screenshot, I saw the TF is M15, is the TF you get trade mostly?(cause you mentioned that you use the H4 TF as a signal filter)

thank you very much and best regards,

Joey

jackson_philips:
You Place 2x8lots Orders..as shown in the ScreenShot. Atleast I think that I 16 Lots.. Oh and I have a MiCro Account

Man! you're awesome! accurate position and entry time and risk control. Such a heavy position requires skills, experiences and high win rate strategy. you re really awesome. Your broker's leverage is 1:500?

hi,guys, need help my SLL alert doesnt work

Hi, everybody,

why my SSL alert does not sound signal? Am I putting all the indicator in the right file? FXDD/experts/ indicators

StepStopExpert_v1.1.mq4 this one didn't work as well. Can somedbody help me?

Another question about entry time. Shall I entry a position until the next candle opens, once the Nonlag MA change its color to the same color of SSL?

the SSL indicator gets a option: alertafterbarclosed:true. So I know that SSL change its color after the M15 candle is totally closed. Does the Nonlag MA indicator work the same as SSL does?

Best regards to all,

Joey

Files:

I'm not Awesome.. Just Foolish

hotjoey:
Man! you're awesome! accurate position and entry time and risk control. Such a heavy position requires skills, experiences and high win rate strategy. you re really awesome. Your broker's leverage is 1:500?

Hey hot Joey,

Like I mentioned earlier.. I'm just lucky. No experienced Trader would risk more than 2-3%.. In my case, I just started with $150 and decided that I did not care if I lost the money ..And I applied Darkonix system exactly as he has mentioned..Every time i make a profit, i immedeatly withdraw it and start all over again from $150...

Now there is another thing that I make sure of, with a 16 Lot.. Never ever aim for more than 20-25 pips..unless I'm sure that the Market will move strong according to the trend..

My broker is FxOpen and I use a MicroAccount with 1:100 Lev....

And regarding the Indicators.. The best thing is to use what Darkonix has given on his first Post.. The rest of em is just to make the Screen look Technical and it makes my friends think that I'm some Trading Guru ...hahaha..

Oh another thing ,, Don't trade on Fridays.. I've always had bad experiences....

Files:
indicators.jpg  18 kb

Proof to only use this System from 6:00gmt to 21:00gmt

After GMT21:00, you need to go to sleep or spend time doing a hobby..

You are running the risk of getting false Signals after this 6:00Gmt - 21:00Gmt Period..

Please have a look at the screenshot and you'll understand.. Oh and by the way. Has anyone heard from Darkonix.. I really wanna thank him maybe donate some money for his system..

Files:
donottrade.jpg  81 kb

jackson_philips:
After GMT21:00, you need to go to sleep or spend time doing a hobby..

You are running the risk of getting false Signals after this 6:00Gmt - 21:00Gmt Period..

Please have a look at the screenshot and you'll understand.. Oh and by the way. Has anyone heard from Darkonix.. I really wanna thank him maybe donate some money for his system..

yeah.... im still running this semi auto for that reason... how have you got your ssl fast bar set up? whenever i setup ssl fast bar 10/240 it crashes mt4 - have tried several mt4's and it does the same on all.

has anyone got around this because i would like the 10/240 as well?

because....

160 repaints too so there is no way of visually backtesting what is going on unless you run a simulator like lfh.

the trouble is with time filtering if you look most of the signals, they are coming at all times like 3am gmt..... a time filter would be bo good.

this means we need to find an additional filter for chop.

Scary Day

FYI, We should always keep an eye on whats happening. I left the trade running and to my bad luck it hit the SL..

I got really mad and wanted to beat Forex ) yeah right.. anyways.. I did manage to make a profit today aswell..

Files:
scaryday.jpg  57 kb

Really Don't have a Clue

francisfinley:
yeah.... im still running this semi auto for that reason... how have you got your ssl fast bar set up? whenever i setup ssl fast bar 10/240 it crashes mt4 - have tried several mt4's and it does the same on all.

has anyone got around this because i would like the 10/240 as well?

because....

160 repaints too so there is no way of visually backtesting what is going on unless you run a simulator like lfh.

the trouble is with time filtering if you look most of the signals, they are coming at all times like 3am gmt..... a time filter would be bo good.

this means we need to find an additional filter for chop.

Hey there,

I'm not sure how I set it up... I don't even know if i'm doing it the right way.. All I'm doing is Place Orders.. Heavy Orders and wait for it to hit like 10 pips thats it.. Make about $30-40 bucks a day and i'm off to bed..

The best part is..I don't have to aim too high cause I can live handsomely with $300 bucks a month ... I guess that's one good thing when you stay in India..

The way I'm going. I probably will be able to pay off my Loans in a few months.. $8000 bucks left...:)

jackson_philips:
Hey there,

I'm not sure how I set it up... I don't even know if i'm doing it the right way.. All I'm doing is Place Orders.. Heavy Orders and wait for it to hit like 10 pips thats it.. Make about $30-40 bucks a day and i'm off to bed..

The best part is..I don't have to aim too high cause I can live handsomely with $300 bucks a month ... I guess that's one good thing when you stay in India..

The way I'm going. I probably will be able to pay off my Loans in a few months.. $8000 bucks left...:)

if your using the 10/240 then you are supposed to wait 16 bars in but im not entirely sure this has to be the case. i cant run the 10/240 which is a pain.

im running simulations over the 2nd feb as that was chop to see how it perfroms. visual backtests are a waste of time even with the 160/0 setting & !ssl 240......

working on a chop filter as time is not good enough for automation!

sell signal generated using 160/0 1505 GMT - as you can see it lost.

can anyone tell me the time it generated on the 10/240 (16 bars earlier i presume) by that i mean 16 lb's so 144 should equate?

Reason: