anyone interested, write a simple advisor

I opened and closed it manually. only two curved lines are left on the chart. everything else has been removed from the chart, so as not to distract from it. give me your opinion. i have zero knowledge of programming.

dpg03 писал (а) >>
i opened and closed positions manually. i have only two curved lines on the chart. everything else has been removed from the chart, so as not to distract from it. give me your opinion. i have zero knowledge of programming.

What are the "two curved lines" ? MA ?

what was the principle used to open/close the positions ?

Manually you a) missed the "flat" b) waited for a breakdown of the 1.5560 level c)) determined the exit each time differently)).
Now it's all algorithmic please.

ALLOW ME TO REPORT.

Add an ssl indicator value of 13.

Adding Moving Average indicator period 5, exponential method

Long entry criteria:

1. Entry: after crossing from the bottom to the top of the MA ssl line, at the opening of the next candle.

2. Exit: crossing from the top to the bottom of the MA ssl line, at the opening of the next candle.

Short entry criteria:

1. Entry : after crossing the downward crossover of the MA ssl line at the opening of the next candlestick.

2. Entry: after crossing from the bottom to the top of the MA ssl line at the opening of the next candle.

Try to put it on the chart and remove everything else.

AND WAIT :

1. crossover of lines. this condition is mandatory. (lines can touch or diverge, without crossover - wait for more).

2. close the four-hour bar .

3. and immediately open at the opening of the next.

4. manage the capital at your discretion.

The issue may be different when I'm working on it but I don't know how to do it manually.

What is this ssl indicator ?

Korey писал (а) >>
Manually you a) missed the "flat" b) waited for a breakdown of the 1.5560 level c)) determined the exit each time differently)).
Now it's all algorithmically please.

answer to point a).checked .23 positions.no omissions.

khorosh писал (а) >>
What is this ssl indicator ?

We need a working idea. >> I'll write an expert.

in this thread indicator ssl.

correct in SSL, 13 to 5.

dpg03 писал (а) >>

We need a working idea. >> I'll write an expert.

in this thread indicator.

Files:
ssl_1.ex4  3 kb

The real name of this SSL is Gann_Hi-lo_Activator_SSL available in CodeBase.
The TS as it is in the picture is a drain, but it will make a profit in some areas.
Reason: