MONEY MAKING manual trading system - page 19

jackson_philips:
You Place 2x8lots Orders..as shown in the ScreenShot. Atleast I think that I 16 Lots.. Oh and I have a MiCro Account

]

re up plz your screenshots

Uploaded the ScreenShot again.. Look above

clon_tron:
re up plz your screenshots

Yup check it out now. I've uploaded it again.

Setup details, please

jackson_philips:
Yup check it out now. I've uploaded it again.

Hi Jackson,

There are few variations of the indicators and time frames. Can you please post a full screen shot? Also, please let us know what is the chart time frame you are using and post the indicators that you are using?

Thanks

Cecee

Nothing Different

fxd01:
Hi Jackson,

There are few variations of the indicators and time frames. Can you please post a full screen shot? Also, please let us know what is the chart time frame you are using and post the indicators that you are using?

Thanks

Cecee

Hey Cecee,

I haven't used anything other than what Darkonix posted on the first Post

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180666

I've been using the 15 minute EURUSD chart, but my trades were a dangerous gamble.. I understand it now.. No one in their right senses would trade with 16 lots. I was lucky I would say.. But I'm happy that I made a withdrawal of $500.. I really want to understand about this whole repainting thingy.. I don't know when to enter the Trade. .

Should i enter the trade the moment I get the SIGNAL or should I wait for like 15-20 minutes after the Signal.

Oh and I do not use the StepStopExpert.. Once I get into a trade.. I like to set my own TP and SL.... Cecee since you've been around for quite a bit of time could you explain to me in layman's terms what this Repainting is all about and how I should use the Darkonix System effectively...

Files:
1_2.jpg  169 kb

altoronto:
Added TF for SSL indicator, also added Magic number.

Test looks good,on 4H TF,any 1 tested with low TF?

Files:
ea_1_1.gif  75 kb
ea_3.gif  78 kb

jackson_philips:
Oh and I do not use the StepStopExpert.. Once I get into a trade.. I like to set my own TP and SL.... Cecee since you've been around for quite a bit of time could you explain to me in layman's terms what this Repainting is all about and how I should use the Darkonix System effectively...

Thanks for posting the screen shot (waiting for the moderator approval).

I am not an active trader. Forex is very a fascinating market and I keep researching and learning.

I know two types of repainting cases/issues.

1. Indicators on a chart with setting for higher time frame. In this case, SSL indicator is placed on a 15 minute chart. However the indicator setting is pointing to 4 hour time frame. On a 15 minute chart, it takes 16 candles to complete a 4 hour candle. Therefore if you are watching a 15 minute chart, the color change appears on the SSL indicator is unpredictable/inconclusive for the next 16 bars. During this time, the indicator can give you a buy or sell or intermittent buy/sell signals, if the price is fluctuating a lot. This is because the 4 hour candle is not closed yet and therefore the color change is not permanent.

2. The second type of repainting that I know of occurs when an indicator generates signals based on HIGHS or LOWS of the previous x number of bars. For example, if you place a zigzag type of indicator on a chart with a parameter 20, it makes a high (or low) based on the previous 20 candles. Say, the price hits the highest on a bar and a signal is generated. What happens if it hits a new HIGH on the next bar and so on. In this case, the highest HIGH (or lowest LOW) is a moving target. Here the signals are re-drawn and hence the name "re-painting(?)? If you simply trade based on new highest HIGH or lowest LOW, you could be losing as the market is finding new highs and lows.

This is based on my limited experience. Other experienced members can explain it better or show other examples of repainting.

Cecee

I'll go with #1, you are right BUT in regards to this darkonix system, i think you are safe to enter a trade after 16 ssl bars, ofcourse after the 16bars, you will have to wait for your non-lagma to turn to the same color as ssl bar for entry.

I think the ssl bar is more like the Main Trend, so when the non-lagma goes the same way( changes color to the same ssl bar color ) then that is ur entry or Darkonix should shed more light on this if im wrong.

Amazing Day today EUR/USD 100Pips Profit

:
fxd01;388891]Thanks for posting the screen shot (waiting for the moderator approval).

I am not an active trader. Forex is very a fascinating market and I keep researching and learning.

I know two types of repainting cases/issues.

1. Indicators on a chart with setting for higher time frame. In this case, SSL indicator is placed on a 15 minute chart. However the indicator setting is pointing to 4 hour time frame. On a 15 minute chart, it takes 16 candles to complete a 4 hour candle. Therefore if you are watching a 15 minute chart, the color change appears on the SSL indicator is unpredictable/inconclusive for the next 16 bars. During this time, the indicator can give you a buy or sell or intermittent buy/sell signals, if the price is fluctuating a lot. This is because the 4 hour candle is not closed yet and therefore the color change is not permanent.

Cecee

Hey Cecee,

I like your 1st Explanation.. It really makes sense, though it took me some time to understand it..

Anyways, guys once again this system is the BOMB.. I got a 99Pip Profit today.. I added Pivot Points to predict if it was going to fall like a rock and to my luck it broke through S1, S2 and S3 and tadaaaa i'm Rich..

1) Account Balance : $151

2) 16Lots x 99pips x 10cents Per Pip = 15840 cents = $158.40

3) Account Balance : $308

4) Profit : 105%+

I'm going to wait till i hit $1000 and then i'm getting a Standard account.. I'm hoping to clear off my Student Loans soon..

Just download Steve Nison's Japaneese Candle Stick Video.. it looks interesting..

Files:
100pips.gif  34 kb

i had huge problems trying to run gann / ssl fast bar mtf set to 10 /240 so i set my bar to 160 on current time frame (15min). My MT4 would just hang.

i wouldnt over complicate this system.... all you need to do is just rely and trade on that 4hr direction and its pretty clear whatever system you use on these forums, if you use the 4hr direction you should be ok.

use what darkonix has said...

1.gann / ssl set to 160 OR 10/240 (counting 16 bars) or !ssl 240 (by xard in gann MTF thread) set to 16 for the 4hr

then use

2. non lag ma 40/0.5 for the 15 min entry - maybe use the warning as an entry as the alert on this takes a while to come through....

im also playing with pivot points, gann bars (10), gann hilo arrows (10) (from waterski guy's system on indo) to confirm the entry. I might revisit HMA as i prefer it to nonlag ma.

i have setup a semi auto system with lots of help and using code from unclepips and his ea to enter when 1 & 2 confirm.

i had a short entry at 10 am GMT on EU 15 min today which as you can see turned out nicely.

it would be nice to see others trades realtime so lets post on a journal maybe or in this thread as i cannot see much room for improvement with this system... its the simplest and most effective system you will find on the web.

Hey Jackson Philips,

can you post the Indicators and the template from your system please

thanks

jackson_philips:
Hey Cecee,

I like your 1st Explanation.. It really makes sense, though it took me some time to understand it..

Anyways, guys once again this system is the BOMB.. I got a 99Pip Profit today.. I added Pivot Points to predict if it was going to fall like a rock and to my luck it broke through S1, S2 and S3 and tadaaaa i'm Rich..

1) Account Balance : $151

2) 16Lots x 99pips x 10cents Per Pip = 15840 cents = $158.40

3) Account Balance : $308

4) Profit : 105%+

I'm going to wait till i hit $1000 and then i'm getting a Standard account.. I'm hoping to clear off my Student Loans soon..

Just download Steve Nison's Japaneese Candle Stick Video.. it looks interesting..

Reason: