MONEY MAKING manual trading system - page 15

The system would be really great it the SSL didn't repaint the past. By the time an up move is on, you will be forced to wait because the SSL is still red; and when it turns to green, all you can see is that you have a valid signal - which you should have played hours earlier

I think the best and only usable part of the system is the NonlagMa.

toblerone:
The system would be really great it the SSL didn't repaint the past. By the time an up move is on, you will be forced to wait because the SSL is still red; and when it turns to green, all you can see is that you have a valid signal - which you should have played hours earlier I think the best and only usable part of the system is the NonlagMa.

Just divide your SSL TimeFrame (4H = 240) by your charts periodicity. example : 240/15 = 16 , for a 4h SSL on a 15 minutes chart. Just wait for the 4H cdl to close.... or the Daily candle or the 1H candle if those are your SSL TimeFrames.

Just dont trade or do any backtesting with the first 16 candles... but besides that repainting, I believe this indicator is worthwhile to explore.

Scale

Hello everyone. I want to teach you something I discovered but am still studing it and from what I see it works 90 to 95% of the time.

I got this Idea from the course Architecture. You notice that before any architectural design is started by an architect, a scale module(smaller version of the main project) is designed by the architect to show his prospective client . So I thought to myself instead of using the Mtf indicator, why not scale down a large time frame to a smaller time frame.

I am crazily in love with the 15 mins time frame but I still want to be sure am in line with the major trend or lets say something like that. We have trending and ranging markets in all time frames but its what you do with it that matters.

Nuff said now lets get down to the real deal though its a simple maths.

Example. I have an indicator that is ment to work with 4h timefram and its parameters is 10 Lets use the so called repainting indicators SSL or what ever you call it.

With a parameter of 10 on 4tf this means that the indicator calculates based on the past 10 4h bars = 4 x 10= 40hours

so if 40hours= 60mins x 40=2400mins.

therefore the equivalent parameter on 15m time frame:

2400mins./15mins.= 160bars crazy, but true check it.

So if someone is trading an indicator of parameter 10 on 4h I will trade that same indicator with a parameter of 160.

Before I upload a pic I want you to do a little research.

Place the ssl indicator on 4htf with a parameter of 10 and put a horizontal line where the colour changes to where it changes again. Eg first red bar to the last red bar. Now switch to 15min time frame and change the indicator parameter from 10 to 160 and look at where those lines you put on the 4h time frame falls. Most times U will have a Red start and a red finish like the 4hTf. I don't usually post my research, but with people like codex and JTG around I am encouraged. I know some foolish traders will just want to Kill this. Please if it sounds stupid simply Ignore it but go back and study equivalent fraction in mathematics. 50/100, 30/60, 72/144 are all equal fractions cos they ar all equal to I/2(half)

By doing so you don't have to switch time frames or use MTF indicators because u will end up having to wait for a 4h time frame to close while I will be there trading. I will upload two Images to show u what I mean.

Please Leo, you're not making any sense !

leo1452:
Just divide your SSL TimeFrame (4H = 240) by your charts periodicity. example : 240/15 = 16 , for a 4h SSL on a 15 minutes chart. Just wait for the 4H cdl to close.... or the Daily candle or the 1H candle if those are your SSL TimeFrames. Just dont trade or do any backtesting with the first 16 candles... but besides that repainting, I believe this indicator is worthwhile to explore.

Please Leo, you're not making any sense !

Hehe, ok. lets say youre working with the 4H SSL on the 15min chart. When a 4h cdl closes, then all those last 16 candles dont repaint, but for the next 4 hours, it could be red all along (giving you a sell opportunity) till the last 30 minutes where there is a strong bull movement and all the last 16 cdls turn red ! even the red ones you used to analise ! So how do you trade with that ? Better yet, how do you backtest any strategy with that ?

Well, it might sound ridiculous and useless, but you have to use the last 4H candles (closed last) to elaborate your strategy and enter a trade with the nonlagma.

So if it is 6am now and there was a 4h cdl from 0h to 4h, you can't use the live results of the 4H SSL. You have to use the SSL color that was confirmed 2 hours ago.

Wow! Nice! Deforex

DeForex247 that is nice. How did you figure that out. And have you tried this idea on any other indicators with any success? I think you need to start your own thread on this one.

Very nice work DeForex247, I am very impressed and even better is that I have learnt something today

Cheers

Codex

U are right

ismael360:
DeForex247 that is nice. How did you figure that out. And have you tried this idea on any other indicators with any success? I think you need to start your own thread on this one.

Thanks for the comment. I will start a thread and you can follow me up there .

mladen:
And the addition : bars version and histogram version of Gann high low activator for metatrader 5. Now it can be a "all Gann activator chart"

Does anybody have these indicators in mq4? Please.

Hey CanisLC,

Unfortunately the MQ4 indicators are from the elite section.

If you get a subscription you can find the MQ4 versions here:

Cheers

Codex

Codex:
Hey CanisLC,

Unfortunately the MQ4 indicators are from the elite section.

If you get a subscription you can find the MQ4 versions here:

Cheers

Codex

I got mine there, but why does mine repaint like the SLL? It was said earlier that it didn't. Do you have any idea Codex ?

I also take this opportunity to thank all of you who brought something to this thread and forum, I am having a blast.

Leo

Reason: