MONEY MAKING manual trading system - page 11

Codex:
Hi Darkonix,

I replaced NonLagMA_V7.1 with one of MLadens nonlagma indicators.

I found that by using this new indicator the signals are coming in a few bars earlier (gives you quite an edge). Exits are just as good (same edge)

I know that Igorad did do a an update to his 7.1 indicator, but I have no idea what settings to use for his NonLagMA_V7.9. (Probably guessing you encountered the same issue with all those new A_FACTOR, S_FACTOR AND G_FACTOR ).

Anyway for now MLaden's non lag indicator seems to work really well.

I am not sure if I am allowed to post it as it comes from the Elite section. Here is the direct link to his post: Mladens nonlagma

Cheers

Codex

Hi! I tested the new indicator today. Though it did show the signal earlier, it made more noises than the original indicator of the system...Do you think so? I attached the places that the indicator changed too many times...While the original nolagma signal did not change at those time.

Files:
eur.gif  37 kb

Hmmm, Mladen did say that there was a slight (and very slight he admitted) in the way he calculates a nonlagMA and Igorad does.

I would love to try and do a comparison between mladens nonlagma and igorads 7.9 version. But there be way to many extra parameters in Igorads 7.9 version that I do not quite understand (and that is totally my fault and is no way a reflection of the indicator)

MLaden, also just informed me over in the elite section a few minutes ago that he did an update to the "SSL_fast_sBar_alert_mtf" so that it did not repaint.

He also told everyone that the "SSL" indicator is actually a "Gann High-Low" indicator. His newer version, posted in the elite section, comes in both chart form and a histo version.

Indicators are named: "Gann High-Low activator" and "Gann High-Low activator histo".

PS: Mladen also, quite recently actually, did an indicator he called "averages" (both chart and histo versions). This was his all in one indicator that facilitated about 10 different MA's (nonlagMA being one of them) What is nice about this indicator is that he included interpolation in it (can be set to true or false) by turning it to true and comparing it with his original nonlagMA, some of the noise should be cancelled out....

Cheers

Codex.

Im using original system by Darkonix and ive picked up 50 pips on last run. Ive waited until 16 ssl bar finished and thats it. Sorry for english

Codex:
Hmmm, Mladen did say that there was a slight (and very slight he admitted) in the way he calculates a nonlagMA and Igorad does.

I would love to try and do a comparison between mladens nonlagma and igorads 7.9 version. But there be way to many extra parameters in Igorads 7.9 version that I do not quite understand (and that is totally my fault and is no way a reflection of the indicator)

MLaden, also just informed me over in the elite section a few minutes ago that he did an update to the "SSL_fast_sBar_alert_mtf" so that it did not repaint.

He also told everyone that the "SSL" indicator is actually a "Gann High-Low" indicator. His newer version, posted in the elite section, comes in both chart form and a histo version.

Indicators are named: "Gann High-Low activator" and "Gann High-Low activator histo".

PS: Mladen also, quite recently actually, did an indicator he called "averages" (both chart and histo versions). This was his all in one indicator that facilitated about 10 different MA's (nonlagMA being one of them) What is nice about this indicator is that he included interpolation in it (can be set to true or false) by turning it to true and comparing it with his original nonlagMA, some of the noise should be cancelled out....

Cheers

Codex.

Thanks for the information. I found the Gann High-Low activator in the free section few days ago. Is it the indicator with blue lines around the candles? I really do not know how to use that indicator...

That is one of them, but it is not the one from MLaden, which is in the elite section.

Mladen's one operates identically the same as the SSL one.

Cheers

Codex.

shiningstar:
Hi! I tested the new indicator today. Though it did show the signal earlier, it made more noises than the original indicator of the system...Do you think so? I attached the places that the indicator changed too many times...While the original nolagma signal did not change at those time.

I noticed that too, I think it will be nice to have PCTfilter params like in previous ver.

Codex:
That is one of them, but it is not the one from MLaden, which is in the elite section.

Mladen's one operates identically the same as the SSL one.

Cheers

Codex.

I see. That is why James says they are the same. If the SSL does not repaint, it would be great...

Thanks again!

Problem with indicator

Hi !!

I have the same local time for cities (indicator IN10NEWSREADER). How can this be adjusted?

The first time I threw Darkonix template was OK. When I re-started SIGTRADER4 all be disrupted. I tried to delete the chart window and load it again, and again the same problem.

SSL no repaint? That's great! Anyone have it? Plz share. Looking forward to test it

SSL repaints if your looking at it from a lower timeframe.

Reason: