Silver Trend Trader v3 JTPO - page 3

forexts:
Silver trend trader using JTPO Indicator. Attach to GBPUSD and EURUSD 5M.

fixed version. now closing trades correctly.

Files:

Hello Beluck,

Thank you for your work and your contribution .

I have much hope in this EA.

At present, I hope that with these improvement, it will be better and more advantageous.

Beluck:

Is it normal that the EA and the indicator is using about 50%-99% of the cpu power constantly? I can't do anything on the PC right now because Silvertrend is using it all up...

Not complaining or anything, just curious because the old version didn't have the same effect (or maybe it's just build 188 that have the bug?)

Sada

sadaloma:
Is it normal that the EA and the indicator is using about 50%-99% of the cpu power constantly? I can't do anything on the PC right now because Silvertrend is using it all up...

Not complaining or anything, just curious because the old version didn't have the same effect (or maybe it's just build 188 that have the bug?)

Sada

I had the same problem with build 188.

When I had to delete all ex4 files, re-start MetaTrader and compile everything once again and it is ok now.

Beluck:

Hi Beluck

My SilverTrendTrader v3 does not seem to close trades. Could you fix this version as well?

Grumpyone

Grumpyone:
Hi Beluck

My SilverTrendTrader v3 does not seem to close trades. Could you fix this version as well?

Grumpyone

it is the same.

get the version i posted

Hi Beluck

Thanks for the quick response. I have download your fixed version.

I am not familar with coding, and I know you are, but I have to ask. Are you telling me there is no difference between the SilverTrendTraderv3 JTPO I posted and SilverTrendTrader? Does your fixed version use JTPO as well?

Grumpyone:
Hi Beluck

Thanks for the quick response. I have download your fixed version.

I am not familar with coding, and I know you are, but I have to ask. Are you telling me there is no difference between the SilverTrendTraderv3 JTPO I posted and SilverTrendTrader? Does your fixed version use JTPO as well?

I am not Beluck but i think i may answer: this fixed version uses JTPO. Because Beluck fixed the problem with exit only.

Parameter question

In the parameters options, what is the friday night hour option??

Silver Trend - What's Happening Here?

Hello,

I am new to this forum.

The Silver Trend EA performs quite impressively in backtesting;

I have read all the posts in this thread but have not been able to

obtain any info as to the basic workings of this system.

I am not astute at MT4 language, so reading the code does me no good.

If someone would be so kind as to provide a general description of the indicator and how the system is taking trades it would be much appreciated.

Thanks,

William

Reason: