Trend indicators - page 35

Hermo:
Hello mladen.

The developer asked me to show you this picture.

I can help answer

Thank you very much mladen.

Best regards.

Hermo.

Then you ask him how can a line segment be drawn with only one point specified? And how would he do that using just one point and not having it repaint?

Those are lines there - not dots or arrows or histogram, so your coder should probably study that code to check what exactly and why is it done.

And I will repeat : that indicator does not repaint and will never repaint.

all the best

Isn't it easy to see if something repaints : all it takes a couple of snapshots. No need for looking at the code at all

Btw: I backtested this, and tested it since the last, and no repainting. Thanks mladen. Please if someone else tested it, let us know

Skdon trend signal 1_skdon_trend_sig.ex4

Files:

Half trend

halftrend.mq4

Files:
half_trend.gif  31 kb
halftrend.mq4  5 kb

Hello Pippers,

I'm hoping someone can help me. I need a MT4 indicator that displays the trend in a sub window. Up trend would show with green or blue bars, down with red and most importantly, a ranging market would be displayed with white bars. I had a similar indi a while ago, but I can't find it now. Please help!!! Thanks so much.

GenesisMan

Genesisman:
Hello Pippers,

I'm hoping someone can help me. I need a MT4 indicator that displays the trend in a sub window. Up trend would show with green or blue bars, down with red and most importantly, a ranging market would be displayed with white bars. I had a similar indi a while ago, but I can't find it now. Please help!!! Thanks so much.

GenesisMan

What kind of a trend? Almost all indicators are trying to show trend

Files:

Buy sell indicator buy_sell.mq4

Files:
buy_sell.mq4  2 kb
buy_sell.gif  27 kb

Consecutive candle range (by Mario Jemic)

consecutive_candle_range.mq4

Files:

Regression polynomial

regressionpolynomial.mq4

Files:
Reason: