Need help indentifying indicator - page 143

could someone help me in looking for Any Timeframe MA indicator (M1,M2,M3,M4,M5,M6, etc) similar to mladen's (Custom candles - any time frame )

Thanks & Regards

Privateer

Hi Mladen, Mr Tools, or any other friend,

the S-Stochflet has been posted here and there, although it has a problem: It repaints! Thats why Mladen recommended to stay away from it; so my question is: Is there a (almost similar) indicator from its mechanism, that doesnt repaint?

Best regards

Jonas

Jonas_Hellwig:
Hi Mladen, Mr Tools, or any other friend,

the S-Stochflet has been posted here and there, although it has a problem: It repaints! Thats why Mladen recommended to stay away from it; so my question is: Is there a (almost similar) indicator from its mechanism, that doesnt repaint?

Best regards

Jonas

Jonas

It is always placing that line to the last cross of the stochastic and a level and that is why it repaints : it removes the previous same type cross line and paints a new one when a a newer cross happens. If it was made non-repainting it would simply show lines on each and every cross of stochastic on levels - so quite a lot of lines

Thanks Mladen, this makes sense; one other question:

The Zero lag Hull moving average is definetely a nice one; is there one version where a signal on the chart is shown when the color changes?

Best regards

Jonas

Jonas_Hellwig:
Thanks Mladen, this makes sense; one other question:

The Zero lag Hull moving average is definetely a nice one; is there one version where a signal on the chart is shown when the color changes?

Best regards

Jonas

Jonas

The one from this post : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/172902/page4 has alerts already built in. Just set the alertsOn parameter to true

Hi,

I know there have been some postings about this, but I am not sure. Does IINWMARROWS repaint? There has been a IIMWMARROWS with alert version around, which is different from the original version. Then somebody, dont remember if it was Mladen or MrTools, posted the MA Cross, which can be seen as a substitute. Anyways I dont see that, as it a different indicator. So does anybody have a IINWMARROWS version which doesnt repaint? After watching the signals for a couple of hours, I see that when a candle is not finished yet it happens that arrows appear and dissappear, which is normal IMO. But once a candle was finished and the arrow drawn I did not see it repaint to be honest. Any recommednations? Thanks alot guys.

BR

Jonas

Jonas_Hellwig:
Hi,

I know there have been some postings about this, but I am not sure. Does IINWMARROWS repaint? There has been a IIMWMARROWS with alert version around, which is different from the original version. Then somebody, dont remember if it was Mladen or MrTools, posted the MA Cross, which can be seen as a substitute. Anyways I dont see that, as it a different indicator. So does anybody have a IINWMARROWS version which doesnt repaint? After watching the signals for a couple of hours, I see that when a candle is not finished yet it happens that arrows appear and dissappear, which is normal IMO. But once a candle was finished and the arrow drawn I did not see it repaint to be honest. Any recommednations? Thanks alot guys.

BR

Jonas

Jonas

IINWMARROWS uses one future value in comparisons which means that it will repaint. Also, some strange comparisons are made. Fast is using close price while slow is using open price. Along with some other stuff, it is a rather strange indicator at the least

mladen:
Jonas IINWMARROWS uses one future value in comparisons which means that it will repaint. Also, some strange comparisons are made. Fast is using close price while slow is using open price. Along with some other stuff, it is a rather strange indicator at the least

Mladen,

is there a way to use this indicator without using one future value? Or do you have a similar indicator in mind which does not repaint?

Mladen, I figured that NWMARROWS is actually the EMA-Crossover_Signal.mq4

its just LWMA with a tweak...

there are already alerts for EMA-Crossover_Signal.mq4.....

The question is: Where is the tweak + which are the settings for faster and slower?

Reason: