New metatrader 4 compatible indicators - page 272

Fenerbahce1907:
hi guys -you are making great job ;-)

or

i need some indicator like this: Hercs Stochastic Oscillator.mq4 with alarm on current and arrow on chart with email and sound alert

Can anyone give me those kind indi Please?

or like one with histogramm with arrow on chart

Thanks

Fenerbahce, on the earlier post the indicators are ex4 can't do anything with them, but added the on chart arrows and alerts to the indicator on this post.

hercs_stochastic_oscillator_arrows_alerts.mq4

Thank you ;-)

please with alert on current signal and email+sound and arrow on chart if possible

Fenerbahce1907:
Thank you ;-) please with alert on current signal and email+sound and arrow on chart if possible

Fenerbahce, looks like both of them have on chart arrows and alerts already.

but not alerts on current signal and email

Fenerbahce1907:
Thank you ;-) please with alert on current signal and email+sound and arrow on chart if possible

This a version of the second one.

stochastic_crossing_arrows_alerts.mq4

Mrtools,

Could you please make it compatible.

aroon-oscillator.zip

Files:

Mrtools,

Files:

Mrtools,

Files:

chan123:
Mrtools, Could you please make it compatible.

chan123

Even though that is my code - an older version, that version is not the correct version of Aroon oscillator (due to some wrong interpretation of formula, all Aroon indicators for metatrader are having an error - except the correct versions posted at TSD - the wrong versions never reach extreme values - 0 and 100 - while the correct version does)

You can use this version (the correct version) that has alerts already : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173526/page3

Many thanks to mladen for the original version. Your indicators found all over the net some commercial versions without source also.

Reason: