Baracuda - Opinion of programmers and developers - page 3

Fduch >> :

I.e. if the volumes decreased and the band was only High or Low of the bar and not Open\Close, then it is considered a fake breakout? Mm, as far as I can see from the charts, such a filter gives good results? I wrote a BB strategy with similar rules, but it was losing...

The Expert Advisor works only on already opened bars, i.e. it does not take into account a zero bar, the system is on Close,

Dashing!!! Posted a screenshot the day before yesterday with the caption : So that's what you are, a reindeer!

(Note the caption in the upper left corner of the picture)

In 2 min(!!! )this thread promoting Baracuda - gone!

budimir >> :

Dashing!!! Posted a screenshot the day before yesterday with the caption : So that's what you are, a reindeer!

After 2 min (!!! )this thread promoting Baracuda - gone!!!

I don't quite understand what it says there, maybe you can explain? I optimised it for a minimum deposit of 1000, sootvetstvenno i have a lot 0.1 to 0.8

budimir писал(а) >>

In 2 min (!!! )this thread promoting Baracuda - disappeared!!!

the crude method is not suitable, try it on all tics

What's wrong with it?

your stats are strange, I have tried three servers on my computer, Forex server Alpari and Fx4U excellent stats, the system works

Vladon писал(а) >>
i have tried three servers on my computer, Forex server Alpari and Fx4U have great stats and the system works

It's not really clear how it works. You optimise on some part of the story and lay out the stack and equity on the same part of the story. Of course, the stack will be good and equity will be smooth and go up - because the fit to this data has occurred. To understand how your TS works, you need results on OOS - data which TS has not seen and has not optimized on. For example, optimize on the October data and make a test with these parameters that you've got on the October data, on the November data, on which the TS hasn't optimized. Then it will be clear that the optimized TS in October, it will work well in November. And so on. And the results during the optimization period do not indicate anything at all - this can be just an overoptimized TS that will simply fail in the future on the data that hasn't been seen. After all, having optimized it on October data, you will not work in October - you will obviously work in November. This is the stats that interest me the most..... )))))

Reason: