Indicators with alerts/signal - page 408

William Snyder
William Snyder  
blackjack2k:
Hello,

I have this indicator that looks great in backtesting, but what I need is an alert added to it to make it even better. I have already attached a indicator name wellxAMA in the past but when I tried editing the code myself it wouldn't let me. So here is the same indicator just with a different name and it should allow a programmer to edit the code. Plz help I really need this. Thank you

What I am looking for is an alert for every time it changes colors. I wish I knew how to do this but I don't. I tried you can give me points for that. Thanks again!

Hi Blackjack2k,

Got a version to work but its Ama optimized, sorry couldn't get the others you posted to work, just tested this very quickly on a chart and got the alerts.

meskodo
meskodo  
mrtools:
Hi Meskodo, Added the alerts which should go off on user specified values called them levelOs and levelOb.Also indicator should add lines automatically to those levels and zero.

thanks bro,I m gonna test it as soon as I get home

blackjack2k
blackjack2k  

Thank you! sir.

Sergey Golubev
Sergey Golubev  
mrtools:
Hi Profittrader, Nice version of heiken ashi, anyway added the alerts.

yes, nice indicator.

I will try to check it about additional indicator to be used with it as some raw system for example.

fxmillionaire
fxmillionaire  

Hi newdigital or mrtools can u pls add sound alert for this indicator... many tnx in advance. renko_2.mq4

newdigital:
yes, nice indicator. I will try to check it about additional indicator to be used with it as some raw system for example.
Files:
renko_2.mq4 9 kb
Sergey Golubev
Sergey Golubev  

This is really interesting indicator ( Hull_HAMA_m_alerts ) on this post

I attached some indicators to create trading system and make few trades for now. Looks interesting.

If it will be profitable so I will create separated thread with this setup using this indicator.

Files:
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

This one should work

Files:
ayan2030
ayan2030  
newdigital:
This is really interesting indicator ( Hull_HAMA_m_alerts ) on this post

I attached some indicators to create trading system and make few trades for now. Looks interesting.

If it will be profitable so I will create separated thread with this setup using this indicator.

Hi newdigital!

Very nice indicator. Can you pls share DSS indicator?

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

It was posted here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/177239/page26

clon_tron:
Hi newdigital! Very nice indicator. Can you pls share DSS indicator?
ayan2030
ayan2030  

mladen can you add a pop up alert, when the line crosses the levels.

Files: