Elite indicators :) - page 438

Many thanks, Mladen

mladen:
ValeoFX

Stochastic volatility indicator is not a "directional" indicator. There is no overbought and oversold region in it : there are lower than usual and higher than usual volatility Dots are shown in cases when volatility is very small and where a raise in volatility is expected (due to "lack of volatility"). At least that was the idea of the creator of, it and his idea was that the time of low volatility is good time for entry but using some other indicator (directional indicator) as the one that would "tell" the direction of the entry.

regards

Mladen

================

Good morning Mladen,

Thanks very much for the reply. Having understood what you said, what happens then when the volatility diminishes in an UP trend? Surely that should also apply and therefore the dots should also appear on the top?

I must say that I like the accuracy of this indicator. Still on my test bench 24/7 and if we can resolve this "issue" (and it seems that it is only me who have the problem ), it would be a great adjunct on higher TFs when directional changes are imminent.

Sincerely,

mladen:
It is no problem to add some more arrows and dots. Here you go.

But please read my previous post and see the example (in between the lines) bellow. I did not invent those rules of usage. Those rules were described by Francesco G. Cavasino who invented that indicator

regards

Mladen

====================

Thank you again Mladen. I completely understand the concept and have respect for it, I just want to see if I can prove my "theory" correct or not.

Appreciate your time.

It is no problem to add some more arrows and dots. Here you go.

But please read my previous post and see the example (in between the lines) bellow. I did not invent those rules of usage. Those rules were described by Francesco G. Cavasino who invented that indicator

PS: due to error, removed the source from this post. Corrected one posted 2 posts down

regards

Mladen

ValeoFX:
================

Good morning Mladen,

Thanks very much for the reply. Having understood what you said, what happens then when the volatility diminishes in an UP trend? Surely that should also apply and therefore the dots should also appear on the top?

I must say that I like the accuracy of this indicator. Still on my test bench 24/7 and if we can resolve this "issue" (and it seems that it is only me who have the problem ), it would be a great adjunct on higher TFs when directional changes are imminent.

Sincerely,

. It had an error in it. This is the corrected one. Sorry guys

ValeoFX:
====================

Thank you again Mladen. I completely understand the concept and have respect for it, I just want to see if I can prove my "theory" correct or not.

Appreciate your time.

Repaint

Could you please fix these great indicators, so they don't repaint?

RSi-3PER_TEST-H1ex4

RSI-3PER_TEST-H4es4

I would like to use them on M30, they work pretty good, but do have repaing issue.

Thanks Doc

Doc

If they are corrected, they will do exactly the same thing as the multi rsi indicator (indicator from this post : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general or this post https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general ). To use the same 3 periods as in rsi-3per, in multi rsi set the RsiPeriods to "14;5;2" and RsiPeriods to "h1;h1;h1" for one hour or "h4;h4;h4" for a 4 hours version. You can set the interpolate to false to if you like the step--like multi time frame way better

regards

Mladen

44doc:
Could you please fix these great indicators, so they don't repaint?

RSi-3PER_TEST-H1ex4

RSI-3PER_TEST-H4es4

I would like to use them on M30, they work pretty good, but do have repaing issue.

Thanks Doc

Hello

Alert for DTosc v2a indicator

I found this very nice indicator by mladen (as all of his indicators are). But this one lacks of alerts.

I use it set on the 240 time frame, would it be possible to add a Alert, when the two lines cross.

Thank you and Thank all of you for your great work.

Doc

Doc, haven't been able to find a Dtosc_v2a could you please post it.

Thanks

Need alert for indicator, thanks

located here

(Req) Alert for DTosc v2a indicator

Sorry Doc don't have access over there maybe try here

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178673

post #27

Theres about 15 versions there for you to choose

Reason: