Can we use indicators like RSI / ADX ???

Guys..

Can we use Indicators Like RSI , ADX to make buy sell custom indicators by shifting them by values less than  zero. ???

As a example ---> RSI shifting -3  or ADX shifting --->  -3

Will it work without errors ??  

Step on New Rails: Custom Indicators in MQL5
Step on New Rails: Custom Indicators in MQL5
  • www.mql5.com
I will not list all of the new possibilities and features of the new terminal and language. They are numerous, and some novelties are worth the discussion in a separate article. Also there is no code here, written with object-oriented programming, it is a too serous topic to be simply mentioned in a context as additional advantages for developers. In this article we will consider the indicators, their structure, drawing, types and their programming details, as compared to MQL4. I hope that this article will be useful both for beginners and experienced developers, maybe some of them will find something new.

50023270: Can we use Indicators Like RSI , ADX to make buy sell custom indicators by shifting them by values less than  zero. ??? As a example ---> RSI shifting -3  or ADX shifting --->  -3

Will it work without errors ??  

1. You can use whatever you like.
  2. You understand a negative shift is toward the past? The current value will be at bar three instead of bar zero. What's the difference? What's the point?
  3. Can you code without errors?

@J H Ganithruee Kalhan

I guess this is the third topic about shifting rsi or adx.

Try PlotIndexSetInteger and PLOT_SHIFT.

William Roeder #:
  1. You can use whatever you like.
  2. You understand a negative shift is toward the past? The current value will be at bar three instead of bar zero. What's the difference? What's the point?
  3. Can you code without errors?

I created buy sell indicator by shifting adx by -7  , 

It shows the clear enty point before the market moves... accuracy is 97% . But the problem is, 

Indicator shows its arrow on the 7th candle from the current candle, ater  the current candle closed.

Whats the reason for it ?? 

50023270 #: Indicator shows its arrow on the 7th candle from the current candle, ater  the current candle closed.

Whats the reason for it ?? 

Because you shifted it seven back.

William Roeder #:

Because you shifted it seven back.

One last question,... 

My indicator not work in live charts either on strategy tester. When it loads first time it shows history

But not work continuesly... if refreshed, it shows history from current candle.

Is this error related to the shift ???

50023270 #: My indicator not work in live charts either on strategy tester.

if refreshed, it shows history from current candle.

Do you really expect an answer? There are no mind readers here and our crystal balls are cracked. Always post all relevant code (using Code button) or attach the source file.
     How To Ask Questions The Smart Way. (2004)
          Be precise and informative about your problem

We can't see your broken code.

Reason: