Coding help - page 302

ryuma:
still waiting...already tried by my self (before post this request) but no good result, need more buffers? or because i'm not coder/lacks of coding skill. just want to know if it possible to combine BW MFI with another indic's.

There is no place where you can place those conditions without completely changing the nature of the indicator. It simply does not work with mas

Hello malden

can you please add alert on this indicator

its yours indicator, i found it on old post

Mladen or mrtools, would it be possible for you to code ( from the 2 attached zzs ) a custom zigzag indicator that "covers" [ paints its last(current leg) ,or extends its last(current leg )] an ODD number of candles ? Starting @ minimum 3 candles up to a maximum of N+1 where N is any EVEN number of candles ?

If doable,this would grant one 50 / 50 theoretical chances to be right ( or wrong ) in a ranging market {a.k.a flip a coin} ... or higher odds in a trending market

One a side note,did anyone noticed that zigzags ALWAYS paint an ODD number of legs if different depths are used ?

See my example,ZigZag_NK red(depth 12) over ZigZag_NK green (depth 24)

I'm currently working on a strategy that involves 2 other common indicators that do work in perfect sync with ZigZag(s),I would really appreciate your help with this custom indicator creation .

Cheers !

Files:

Hello guys, I made an All ASI based on All series of indicators and it works, but like MAs I can't find a way to scale differently the window or to change the values of different ASI drawn so that the lines are not crushed (like in second subwindow below). Is there a way to do it or is there really nothing that can be done about that ?

Files:
asi.png  27 kb
asi.mq4  3 kb

airquest:
Hello guys, I made an All ASI based on All series of indicators and it works, but like MAs I can't find a way to scale differently the window or to change the values of different ASI drawn so that the lines are not crushed (like in second subwindow below). Is there a way to do it or is there really nothing that can be done about that ?

airquest

See how "equalize" option works in this indicator : Forex TSD - forex forum - Download All MACD v1.0 4 color.mq4.

Hello, I have a problem with this indicator, I want to change the style of the indicator, however, I have only the style from 0, the one with the solid line, I wish I could change the style, thank you very much!

Files:
gf.mq4  5 kb

dany84:
Hello, I have a problem with this indicator, I want to change the style of the indicator, however, I have only the style from 0, the one with the solid line, I wish I could change the style, thank you very much!

dany84

Try it out now : gf_with_changeable_style.mq4

You have one parameter added for that : TrendLineStyle

mladen:
dany84

Try it out now : gf_with_changeable_style.mq4

You have one parameter added for that : TrendLineStyle

does not stick to the chart and I have these errors

Gyazo - 8b1922d801d7dd493288a161f288c3f8.png

dany84:
does not stick to the chart and I have these errors Gyazo - 8b1922d801d7dd493288a161f288c3f8.png

Post Deleted

dany84:
does not stick to the chart and I have these errors Gyazo - 8b1922d801d7dd493288a161f288c3f8.png

Try it out now : gf_with_changeable_style_1.mq4

Reason: