Requests & Ideas - page 648

oguz:

Dear friends,

Attached ea has "3 error(s)" and 5 warning on latest build mt4.

Can you update it latest mt4 build please?

Thank you.

Should work now.
Files:

Dear friends,

Attached es has "3 error(s)", 25 warning(s) on latest mt4 build.

Can you update it latest build mt4 please?

mrtools:
Should work now.

Dear @mrtools,

I'm happy to see you :)

Thank you very much and thank you for your effort...

oguz:

Dear @mrtools,

I'm happy to see you :)

Thank you very much and thank you for your effort...

Try this one, think I got everything in it.

mrtools:
Try this one, think I got everything in it.

Dearest MRTOOLS

Lastly you upgraded the "step kwan averages fl,s" version,so i request for two favors .....  latest ma methods to "stochastic MaMethod" .... and more latest prices to "Price for RSI and momentum" .... looks moderators are too busy these days :) may be you can manage time,plz.

regards

alozard:

Hi mladen

I need a new indicator to me looks like the image below.

help me

Thanks

You can find them here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/181241

Hi mladen

I need a new indicator to me looks like the image below.

help me

Thanks

Files:
1.zip  267 kb

mntiwana:

Dearest MRTOOLS

Lastly you upgraded the "step kwan averages fl,s" version,so i request for two favors .....  latest ma methods to "stochastic MaMethod" .... and more latest prices to "Price for RSI and momentum" .... looks moderators are too busy these days :) may be you can manage time,plz.

regards

Mntiwana, just to let you know have been working on it, changed out the standard mt4 rsi to the one with 6 different types of rsi and with the latest prices, now working on the momentum, so far haven't been successful, thinking of a velocity type momentum, anyway am working on it and will post it when I'm happy with it.

mrtools:
Mntiwana, just to let you know have been working on it, changed out the standard mt4 rsi to the one with 6 different types of rsi and with the latest prices, now working on the momentum, so far haven't been successful, thinking of a velocity type momentum, anyway am working on it and will post it when I'm happy with it.

Dearest MRTOOLS

Is a big and pleasureful news for me,bundle of thanks for your kind consideration.

there are already too much features and options to deal with in this great and unique tool.when 6 rsi types will be added,these became a lot lot sub indicators :):)

as for "mom" you can better decide what and which is most suitable physically.

and plz must give try to "stachastic ma method" at least add alone single "tema" if other methods not possible to apply due to some reasons,in mostly cases i experienced tema give fantastic results.

regards

Hello there programmers! Friends, I have this indicator, it shows the strength of several pairs. I wanted it to show only information of the current pair. For example, I add the indicator in the pair "EURUSD", so the indicator should only show information that pertains to "EURUSD". Could any good soul help me? I really appreciate it! THANKS! 
Files:
Reason: