Linear Regression Indicator - page 5

:):):)

It was linear regression. LSMA is just a descriptive name (Least Squares MA) that describes what linear regression indicator does internally : least squares fitting. But since "least squares fitting" is a broader term from "linear least squares fit", then "linear regression value" name should be used

mrtools:
Thanks Mladen, Repaired it now the hard part is this version real real, real2,lsma,hmm maybe realer nah guess will call it what it was or is. And compared with Lsma was posted yesterday, my question now is, was it first Lsma or Linear Regression

Nice candles

Mrtools,

Nice candles at post #41 above.

Will you share it?

Regards

skn:
Mrtools,

Nice candles at post #41 above.

Will you share it?

Regards

Shared them in elite section sorry, but made them using TTM Bars with Ssa doing the coloring both are floating around here in regular section.

Thanks Mrtools

Thanks Mrtools.

Linar regression value ...

There are a few variations on how linear regression value can be calculated. Vinin made one really simple. This one by BECEMAL is a fast way of calculating linear regression values

Files:
malrfast.mq4  2 kb
lr_value.gif  22 kb

Request for Price cross alert

Hi

I would like appreciate somebody help to add alert for price cross up or cross down LinearRegression_nrp_mtf.mq4

Thank you very much!

Thank you mrtools

mrtools:
Hi Star821, Added alerts on slope(color) change

Hi mrtools

Thank you very much! but if have price cross alert would be better.

mrtools:
Here you go Star821.

Cool . Thank you mrtools.

Hi Star821 and others who downloaded the last version, might want to download the correct version i posted 2 posts back i had made a high low version opposite breakout and got it mixed with the crossed version sorry for the hassle.

Name of the indicator

MrTool Can you please tell me the name of the bar candles indicator thats in the elite section. Im a member, and I've been searching for it but I cant find it. Thanks in advance.

Reason: