chart/ea error

Hello,

I have identified a problem with my EA, when i change symbol on the same chart, the EA will revert back to the original symbol and open a trade with the wrong symbol.

is this a common problem or is it possible to fix in the EA, so it selects latest symbol instead of defaulting to original ?

THANKS

Raptor 2012.04.19 17:17

Hello,

I have identified a problem with my EA, when i change symbol on the same chart, the EA will revert back to the original symbol and open a trade with the wrong symbol.

is this a common problem or is it possible to fix in the EA, so it selects latest symbol instead of defaulting to original ?

THANKS

Does your EA name ends with .ex4 or .mq4 ?

Raptor:

Hello,

THANKS

Well this looks like a problem with your code and your English. If the chart was on EURUSD and you change the chart to GBPCAD you seem to be saying that the EA remains trading EURUSD. It can't revert if it never changed!

Post some code and I'm sure somebody will help.

Reason: