Profit percentage indicator - page 2

Look for help

Does anyone has an indicator with that I can set the amount of balance and equity and when they change it alarms?So i know my position closed or i can open a hedge position before margin call.THANKS A LOT.

Keeping score of pips

Hi all,

I have a great little indicator for keeping track of your account in MT4 [attached], but it does this based on % profit. What is really good is that it shows this on a daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual basis - and also since the account opened.

However, what I would really like is to be able to do the same accounting, but with a pip tally/score.

Anyone know if such an indicator exists?

Many thanks,

GT3RS

Files:
trackrecord.ex4  16 kb

Profit in pips

GT3RS:
Hi all,

I have a great little indicator for keeping track of your account in MT4 [attached], but it does this based on % profit. What is really good is that it shows this on a daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual basis - and also since the account opened.

However, what I would really like is to be able to do the same accounting, but with a pip tally/score.

Anyone know if such an indicator exists?

Many thanks,

GT3RS

Hello,

1. i have extracted the indicator you have posted, and it is again same old Kimiv i-Profit indicator.

2. The indicator i have posted is again version of Kimiv work, modified by PolyVi

Attached indicator should do the thing you need,

regards,

Carl

Files:

iProfitTracker

Dear CarlHans,

Thanks for posting the iProfitTracker indicator. Actually, I am wondering how the system is taking the %, as it gives a total different picture from reality. I cannot recorp the initial amount the system is giving the amount in percentage, would be nice if you could explain.

Daily, weekly, monthly % Gain indicator

someone has an indicator that shows the results (in percentage) of closed orders ?

e.g.

Daily gain 3%

Weekly gain 10%

Monthly Gain .......................

thanks

Chage the options used on these nift indicators forbetter measurement

deedou:
Dear CarlHans, Thanks for posting the iProfitTracker indicator. Actually, I am wondering how the system is taking the %, as it gives a total different picture from reality. I cannot recorp the initial amount the system is giving the amount in percentage, would be nice if you could explain.

Hellow All,

thanks for shating these indicators: trackRecord & Iprofittracker. Look at the settings on, for more accureate information...

If you want the indicator to be referenced tot he current account balance change the default settings value for eiPercent from "5" which measures with reapectto the balanceatthe start of the year,to "0" which is based ont the current balance. Remember current settings vary from {0 to 5} for iprofit tracker and {0 to 6} in track record, the 6 being for since the inception of the account.

eiPercent = 5; // Calculation of percentage of profit on:

// 0 - current balance

// 1 - balance at the beginning of the day

// 2 - balance at the beginning of the week

// 3 - balance at the beginning of the month

// 4 - balance at beginning of the quarter

// 5 - balance at beginning of year

**In Track record only // 6 - balance at beginning of Account

To change to a desired value, load on the indicator. Right click in MT4.0 window hosting the indicator. Highlight the i-profittracker; Click edit; Change the value for "eiPercent" to suit your needs, eg from 5 (default) to 0.

What I would find even more useful is if we had say the Current line showing also the present Free margin as a percentage of the Balance as well. If anyone with the kills to do this please share.

If not and anyone has an indicator that can track/Display the current "Free Margin" as a percentage of the ballance that would be the crux of the matter. Please share.

As nifty as these are, they tell only half the story at best.

Bless!

Profit %

Does anyone know the name of the indicator newsdigital sometimes uses when he posts results of various EA's?

It shows stats including sharpe ratio and profit factor up the top and down the bottom it has account balance as yellow line and equity as blue line.

Files:
equity.jpg  175 kb

Hi MA!!!,

The image you posted is for RAS service vendors (i used some indicator to download their trades in excel file and analyse using this indicator).

I am using same indicator (without excel files) to analyze the trades inside elite sections.

It is not a public sorry.

Those indicators are my moderation tools

Why?

because I can analyze the performance of any commercial EA using it.

For example: the seller said that he is having very good EA ... and I will make this visual statements ... concerning about he is telling the true or not.

Hello , I just change of broker and this indicators dont show on the screen, could someone do something for that?

Built 840!

Thank you.

Files:
i-profit.mq4  16 kb

Pierre63:
Hello , I just change of broker and this indicators dont show on the screen, could someone do something for that?

Built 840!

Thank you.

It works OK for me (on build 788 as well as on build 840)

Do you get any error in the journals or experts tab?

Reason: