Elite indicators :) - page 558

stanley18:
Hi mrtools, Could you convert Volty Channel Stop on jurik-for Ea indicator to histo version?Thank you very much!

Hi Stanley,

There is a histo version here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

mrtools:
Hi Stanley, There is a histo version here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

Hi mrtool,

I think this one is different form what I want.

Files:
ex.jpg  88 kb

stanley18:
Hi mrtool,

I think this one is different form what I want.

Stanley check your settings I just tried them both and only thing different is the default settings.

Dear Mr. Tools, Mladen, or other programmers,

Kindly help in the following indicator; I would like to have a zeroline based histogram version of this indicator instead of the tape version it is currently programmed in.

Thank you very much in advance.

trendflatmacdmtf.mq4

Files:

mladen:
David Try this version too. If it is not what you need, then I am out of ideas. In this one you have one "middle line" that is showing if the distance is rising or falling, and the trend is determined like in the classical one : from bull and bears line

mladen,

This indi used in various ways is absolutely terrific!! Thank you so much for inserting the dots as well, it's very helpful.

Could you please also add audio + visual alerts when there is a cross on colors # 2 and 3 lines?

That would add a heads up of a new cross for me as well.

Thanks once again for being so helpful always to so many.

traderdp

David

mladen:
David Here you go. Alerts added when the trend changes

mladen,

Thanks once again and as always. A job very well done. I really appreciate all your help.

traderdp

David

RSI improved

Good morning Mladen,

Would you please be kind enough and add lines on "crossing of the RSI" to this indicator?

Thanking you in advance.

Successful day to you.

Files:

ValeoFX

Can you be more specific? Which crossing what on that indicator (attaching a picture and there are more lines on that indi, hence the question)?

ValeoFX:
Good morning Mladen,

Would you please be kind enough and add lines on "crossing of the RSI" to this indicator?

Thanking you in advance.

Successful day to you.
Files:
rsi.gif  59 kb

mladen:
David Here you go. Alerts added when the trend changes

mladen,

I have a very special request. I'm not sure if it's possible or feasible to do. Regarding this indicator: Absolute Strength of Averages_mtf 2.03.mq4 that you recently created for me. I place 2 copies of this indicator on the same chart overlapping each other in the same indicator window #, one copy of this indicator with the current time frame of the chart and a 2nd copy of the same indicator with some usual higher time frame of the same chart.

Can you create a NEW SPECIAL ALERT a which looks at the 2 copies of this indicator on the same chart - 1.) the 1st copy of the indicator in current time frame of the chart and 2.) the 2nd copy of the same indicator at a higher time frame and then it creates a NEW SPECIAL ALERT if both copies of this same indicator both cross both going in the same direction within a certain number of minutes (or bars) of each other.

It creates some very special opportunities on my exiting template. I do it manually now and miss alot of opportunities as I watch several pairs at once. I can show a copy of a chart if needed.

Thanks so much for taking the time to think about this strange request. I eagerly await your usual magic.

traderdp

David

mladen:
ValeoFX Can you be more specific? Which crossing what on that indicator (attaching a picture and there are more lines on that indi, hence the question)?

==========================

Good morning Mladen,

Apologies for the oversight. Here is a picture of what it is that I would like to see. It could also be that the histogram crosses through the zero-line of course, which I failed to describe. It seems that the MVAs are just a representation of the histogram, but I like the MVAs as they widen during a bigger move in line with longer histogram lines. Maybe I should block out the MVAs to stop the confusion, but you get the idea.

Appreciate your help.

Have a great day.

Reason: