Good Indicator.......gbp\jpy - page 3

SnakeBorders is not a stable indicator

It repaints the past bars

why don't i see anything

AMGODI:
hi ....my dears....this is a simple indicator....for gbp\jpy in 5 min frame i think it will help us to gain great profit in this pairas we see in the picture .......( buy) when the green arrow appears.( sell) when the red arrow appears. please ... don't worry about changing the color (re-paint) this indicator doesn't do that................I'm sureI'm waiting for your notes and remeber me when you become a millionair wish you all the best ................... amgodi

thanks amgodi

i will look at this indicator.

Before i do, i am guessing that it will -

1) re-paint past bars, hence the indicator does not get you into a trade as early as the historical chart may suggest.

2) Green long arrows & red short arroaws will appear, then disappear when price reverses against it. This means that the historical chart is left looking neat and tidy and correct, but if you had been trading the indicator signals live, you would have been entering trades, only to see the signals that made you enter those trades disappear.

3) Quite possibly, a candle that appeared with a long green arrow below it, will reverse, the green arrow will disappear, and on the historical chart, we will be left with a red short arrow above that particular candle.

In my opinion, such indicators, are a con, and a waste of time. They give false hope, by looking like a holy grail historically, but in live mode, you soon see how they fall apart, by deleting signals, that then do not appear on the historical chart.

I prefer indicators that give a REALISTIC impresson on the historical chart of how they will perform. Not indicators that give the ILLUSION of something special historically, only to fall flat on their fice in live mode.

eg. with an MA cross, or RSI, you see exactly what happened live, in the historical chart. All of the info is retained in the historical chart, and you can see how it will have performed live.

Of course, your indicator may be different to the nightmare vision i outline above. i will now test my predictions.

jimbil:
thanks amgodii will look at this indicator. Before i do, i am guessing that it will -1) re-paint past bars, hence the indicator does not get you into a trade as early as the historical chart may suggest.2) Green long arrows & red short arroaws will appear, then disappear when price reverses against it. This means that the historical chart is left looking neat and tidy and correct, but if you had been trading the indicator signals live, you would have been entering trades, only to see the signals that made you enter those trades disappear. 3) Quite possibly, a candle that appeared with a long green arrow below it, will reverse, the green arrow will disappear, and on the historical chart, we will be left with a red short arrow above that particular candle.In my opinion, such indicators, are a con, and a waste of time. They give false hope, by looking like a holy grail historically, but in live mode, you soon see how they fall apart, by deleting signals, that then do not appear on the historical chart.I prefer indicators that give a REALISTIC impresson on the historical chart of how they will perform. Not indicators that give the ILLUSION of something special historically, only to fall flat on their fice in live mode. eg. with an MA cross, or RSI, you see exactly what happened live, in the historical chart. All of the info is retained in the historical chart, and you can see how it will have performed live.Of course, your indicator may be different to the nightmare vision i outline above. i will now test my predictions.

Yes this indicator basically functions like an Moving average cross in effect, following the trend.

It looks good on the historical chart. But due to intra-bar signals that appear & disappear on a tick by tick basis, the only way to enter and exit is on the close of a bar.

If you go long at the close of a bar that closes up, and the SAR short is on the close of a bar that closes down, this is obviously not as good as entering on the open of the candle.

Basically, the historical screenshots look good as the long green arrows are below the bars, and the short red arrows are above the bars. If it was a case of entering on the open of the bar market by the red or green arrow, YES THIS INDICATOR WOULD THEN BE PRETTY IMPRESSIVE!

However, realistically, you can only enter on the close of the candle on which the arrow has appeared. Therefore you get whipsawed to death, and hope to pick up profits when in a strong trend.

So yes, the screenshots look great, but in live mode, trading with this indicator, as with 99.9% of indicators, things are much more difficult, and much less impressive.

hello...

pls can i get auto-trader software

SnakeBorders Rlz ... good for stay out on side markerts

Very Thanks

hi

thanx for indicator but tell me know how can i use it if what TM and if u can discrib this nice indicator !

Something not correct in your snake borders indicator. Unable to open in MT4 .

Any reason for this ?

Mr. Scorpion

I did as you mentioned above with regard to how to install the indicator, but it did NOT appeared in the MT$ platform. What does this means ?

Plz reply

Thanx

Reason: