MA cross/Price cross MA EA - page 12

newdigital:
In elite section:

1. look at this post https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/176044/page2 with many our forum links to ema crossing EAs.

2. good thread where I and Codersguru coded many versions according to request is here.

3. EagleEA:

original development thread is here with original rules, EA, settings explanation, exit settings/mode explanation and settings, some testing results and ideas.

4. one post in files thread in elite section with all those links I am posting now.

But there are very good threads/EAs in public as well:

1. EmaFibo EAs. The settings was optimized and posted as pre-set files together with backtesting results here. Besides please read whole Fibonacci_Ema thread for more backtesting results and versions of this EA.

- Idea development thread is here.

- some other versions - read here.

2. Codersguru developed some EMA crossing EAs Ema Cross

3. Universal EMA cross here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

Hi Newdigital - I bought one EA from Elite section, but it came without any instructions sheet/recommendations on settings, some of which were not clear. Do these EAs come with any kind instructions etc?

Regards

Jeff

jeffpark:
Hi Newdigital - I bought one EA from Elite section, but it came without any instructions sheet/recommendations on settings, some of which were not clear. Do these EAs come with any kind instructions etc?

Regards

Jeff

Jeff

If there are manuals then they are included with the EA, but it is not usually the case. Those EAs are usually developed during some time and the best thing is to read the posts at which different versions of the same EA were posted

Or you can use this thread : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/183237 for posting specific questions on some elite section items

Hi,

I like this EA.

So I optimize it .

Files:
111.jpg  148 kb

Sorry,

Files:
113.jpg  234 kb

mrtools:
Lover, There are some price cross ma EA's in this thread https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/176978

mr tools thanks ya for ur response , i have tried those complicated ea it works on cross over n what not which dozens of settings n money management nonsense, i would love to have a very simple ea that works on simple thing like ur indicator like if prices closes below the moving average it will open sell n if it closes above moving average it will close that sell n open buy n so on, it should be simple to where it wont have nothing in inputs other than lot size n moving average period thats it. grandpa says simple things in life give good results hehehe , so i am gonna stick to my simplicity n u r like a santa who makes wishes true here u and mladen n few others, damn!!! team of santas n xmas is comings ,, muahahaha. please see what u can do in this matter. i just need a simple ea i have downloaded almost all of those complicated ea many wont even work n i get confuses, but if the ea is simple as i mentioned i can put it in my real account quickly after little bit of demo, thanks ya once agains

lover:
mr tools thanks ya for ur response , i have tried those complicated ea it works on cross over n what not which dozens of settings n money management nonsense, i would love to have a very simple ea that works on simple thing like ur indicator like if prices closes below the moving average it will open sell n if it closes above moving average it will close that sell n open buy n so on, it should be simple to where it wont have nothing in inputs other than lot size n moving average period thats it. grandpa says simple things in life give good results hehehe , so i am gonna stick to my simplicity n u r like a santa who makes wishes true here u and mladen n few others, damn!!! team of santas n xmas is comings ,, muahahaha. please see what u can do in this matter. i just need a simple ea i have downloaded almost all of those complicated ea many wont even work n i get confuses, but if the ea is simple as i mentioned i can put it in my real account quickly after little bit of demo, thanks ya once agains

The simplest solution for that is to use some EA that works with macd. Setting fast macd period to 1 sets it actually to the price itself and that way, if the EA is looking for macd crosses of zero line, you would have exactly the price crosses of ema EA

Or you can use any ma cross EA and set the priod of one of the mas to 1

mladen:
The simplest solution for that is to use some EA that works with macd. Setting fast macd period to 1 sets it actually to the price itself and that way, if the EA is looking for macd crosses of zero line, you would have exactly the price crosses of ema EA Or you can use any ma cross EA and set the priod of one of the mas to 1

totally confused, where did the mcad come in all this i hate the damn thing it always fucks my money in real account hehehe. i need it to open sell when candle is closed below the moving average n buy when its closed above n not cross over,. cross over happens some times late or something. just ma ea with lot size n ma period input, rest everything confuses me

lover:
totally confused, where did the mcad come in all this i hate the damn thing it always fucks my money in real account hehehe. i need it to open sell when candle is closed below the moving average n buy when its closed above n not cross over,. cross over happens some times late or something. just ma ea with lot size n ma period input, rest everything confuses me

You wanted the following :

like if prices closes below the moving average it will open sell n if it closes above moving average it will close that sell n open buy n so on,

As I tried to explain : macd with fast period set to 1 is exactly the same as price crossing ema (each and every macd cross over zero line is equal to price crossing ema - you can check it manually too : set the macd as explained and set an ema on screen and check when will the price crosses and macd zero line crosses be the same)

PS: you have a simple EA that does hat you need at the first page of this thread (this post : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/176978 )

all the best

mladen:
You wanted the following :

As I tried to explain : macd with fast period set to 1 is exactly the same as price crossing ema (each and every macd cross over zero line is equal to price crossing ema - you can check it manually too : set the macd as explained and set an ema on screen and check when will the price crosses and macd zero line crosses be the same)

PS: you have a simple EA that does hat you need at the first page of this thread (this post : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/176978 )

all the best

i read through all the posts starting from that first ea posted with that sachin dude mentioning various bugs in it n then the post suddenly stops, so doesnt the ea has a lot of bugs i mean its opening positions before the candle closes above the ma or below the ma, just kindly let me know cuz all i want is a ea placing trades exactly after the candle is closed above or below the ma n also closing the existing deal if the candle closes on the opposite side of the ma i just need one ma not 3, 3 is crazy stuff n more complicated lol hehehee

lover:
i read through all the posts starting from that first ea posted with that sachin dude mentioning various bugs in it n then the post suddenly stops, so doesnt the ea has a lot of bugs i mean its opening positions before the candle closes above the ma or below the ma, just kindly let me know cuz all i want is a ea placing trades exactly after the candle is closed above or below the ma n also closing the existing deal if the candle closes on the opposite side of the ma i just need one ma not 3, 3 is crazy stuff n more complicated lol hehehee

What is wrong with the EA from this post (just one example) : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/176978 ? One MA. One price. No 3 MAs. Did you actually test any of the EAs from this thread?

PS: if you use default setting (clBartoTest set to 1) then it works when the bar is closed (nothing to do with opening an order on a signal based on a still opened bar)

Reason: