Files:
sefc10.mq4  14 kb

One more

trendarrows.mq4

Files:

tampa:
One more trendarrows.mq4

If you replace

iMAOnArray(b1,0,Smoothing,0,MODE_SMA,i-1)-iMAOnArray(b1,0,Smoothing,0,MODE_SMA,i);

with

iMAOnArray(b1,0,Smoothing,0,MODE_SMA,i)-iMAOnArray(b1,0,Smoothing,0,MODE_SMA,i+1);

ir will not repaint any more

mladen:
If you replace

iMAOnArray(b1,0,Smoothing,0,MODE_SMA,i-1)-iMAOnArray(b1,0,Smoothing,0,MODE_SMA,i);

with

iMAOnArray(b1,0,Smoothing,0,MODE_SMA,i)-iMAOnArray(b1,0,Smoothing,0,MODE_SMA,i+1);

ir will not repaint any more

Changed it. Thanks

trendarrows.mq4

Files:

Renamed SilverTrend - repaints

forextrend_histo.mq4

Files:

Profit indicator (repaints)

profit_indicator.mq4

Files:

Peak repainter

peakrepainter.mq4

Files:

Just a post to clarify some things (and to avoid questions)

Repainting - what it is not

1. Adapting (or as some "smart" people try to ridicule it as "self adjusting") was, is and never will be a cause for repainting. None of the correctly coded adaptive indicators I have seen in my life repainted. None. Period

2. Recalculating is a perfectly sound mathematical model. The problem with recalculating models is that they usually are meant to be used on stationary data for analysis not on dynamic data (like forex time series) and that is causing the confusion. But I would like to see all the people calling those indicators a repainting indicators and explaining it to all the scientists that are using that same models in their work on a daily basis (or even more trivial : try to imagine what would your dvd show without a "repainting" DFT, or what would your doctor tell to your ecg without fourier analysis - could he save your life?....)

Repainting - what it is

Repainting is and always was a coding error. Nothing else. And nothing more. Not even zigzag is repainting since its model is doing exactly what it is meant to do. Repainting is a nonsense code doing nonsense things simply because the coder did not know what s/he was doing

So much about repainting and "repainting". If you get someone very smart explaining you that "self adjust" and "repainting" are the same thing, do one simple thing : ask for a proof of what you are told. And enjoy the answer

One more sidus-5.mq4

Files:
sidus-5.mq4  5 kb
Reason: