Requests & Ideas - page 12

Hi Mladen!

Is there any chance that you can make a alert on the Velocity indicator, I was thinking about when it crosses the zerro line.

Thanks in advance!

Best Regards

Halvard

Halvard,

Here you go Working on the above indicator too (I hope it will be ready soon)

regards

mladen

halvardu:
Hi Mladen!

Is there any chance that you can make a alert on the Velocity indicator, I was thinking about when it crosses the zerro line.

Thanks in advance!

Best Regards

Halvard
Files:

Thank you so much Mladen, you are doing a great job

Have great weekend!

Halvard

Help please!

Hi Guys! I would like to know if it is possible to modify the attached indicator to show a three color histogram as per the attached image. I would like it to be gold when it is between 40 and 60 and turn green when it crosses above 60 and to turn red when it crosses below 40. If it is too much I would be very happy if it would just change colors when it crosses the 50 line. I would also like to have an alert function added for the 50 line cross. Thank you for your help!

Files:

MA cross expert

Hello traders. I am looking for an EA which would trade using two MAs.

Conditions:

1. lotsize configurable - L

2. TP and SL configurable if set to true, if set to false manual

3. both faster and slower MAs should be configurable 0: SMA, 1: EMA, 2:LWMA ..... + shift + other standard settings

4. Fast MA crosses slow MA: will enter trade on the next bar after the cross confirmed. sound and visual alert

5. when the direction of MAs changed and crossed in the opposite direction if profit is negative exit trade, reverse and double (L x

2) (on the next bar after the cross confirmed), if the profit is positive the position closed and reversed not doubling the previous

lotsize

6. close N% of the position if set to TRUE after reaching X% of mod(SL-entry price) if FALSE do nothing

for example: entry: BUY 0.5 lot EURUSD at 1.3000, I set SL to 1.2940 so SL=60 pips (i setN% = 80 X%=50)

80% of my position = 0.4 lots will be closed when the price reaches 1.3030 which is 50% of the SL . The rest 0.1 lots will be closed on reverse of MAs, TP, or SL whichever comes first.

this is basically it.... Help please. Thanks in advance!

Here you go

Two flavors : the regular one (a bit tidier code and some new options) and the histogram version. Will do the alerts version tomorrow.
PS: due to the way how metatrader draws histogram, values for the histogram version are shifted by 50 down in order to make the histogram show properly (otherwise it would draw all the way from 0 to target QQE values and it would be less readable that way) but the bounds are honored (you enter them as 60 and 40 as you requested but then they are "translated" to 10 and -10) It is merely a necessity to make it a bit better looking

PPS: Default parameters are different from the one you posted. To make them equal just enter 1,8,3 in parameters

regards

mladen

ZIK66:
Hi Guys! I would like to know if it is possible to modify the attached indicator to show a three color histogram as per the attached image. I would like it to be gold when it is between 40 and 60 and turn green when it crosses above 60 and to turn red when it crosses below 40. If it is too much I would be very happy if it would just change colors when it crosses the 50 line. I would also like to have an alert function added for the 50 line cross. Thank you for your help!
Files:
qqe.gif  27 kb
qqe_new.mq4  6 kb

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you!

Mladen, all I can say is thank you! It works great. You are truly the best! Thank you!

ZIK66

Version with alerts added

You can choose between 2 type of alerts : when QQE line crosses 50 line (alertsSignalLineCrossset to false - default setting) or when QQE line crosses signal line (alertsSignalLineCrossset to true)

regards mladen

Hi mladen! This is fantastic! Thank you very much. Works like a charm! When do you sleep?

ZIK66

Reason: