Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass by. Nowhere without you - 6. - page 1102

What's wrong withhttps://www.mql5.com , the 403 error has been lit for almost an hour, or is it just me?

Does anyone know how to disable adding the symbols of traded instruments to the market overview. On 15 terminals the traffic increases 20 times a day. Too lazy to clean it all the time.

Andrei-1:
Does anyone know how to disable adding the symbols of traded instruments to the market overview. On 15 terminals the traffic increases 20 times a day. Too lazy to clean it all the time.
You cannot disable it at all. If you want to open an order by a symbol, it should be displayed in the market overview of the terminal. And SymbolSelect should help to remove it when it's not needed.

elllfix:

This is the first time I've seen this kind of thing

why do the file icons have a lock on them?

Win 7 does not show them in the specified folder (like they are not there). But these advisors are there and working...

is it because of Program Files 86x ???

Equal01:

In either case, the reason for the lock is related to access rights. Usually the reason the icon appears onfolders is due to sharing and then disabling sharing.

http://www.nextwindows.ru/forum/topic_5430

http://beginpc.ru/windows/ubrat-znachok-zamka-s-papok-i-fajlov-windows-7

AlexeyVik Thanks!

I have a problem with this. I have 15 terminals with 30 symbols. When I get a signal, my Expert Advisor has produced the first MessageBox, but when I hit OK, the music stops playing and the second MessageBox pops up very convenient for finding the terminal and monitoring the events (I just dragged it to the third monitor, clicked it and placed itself). The problem is, until you close the MessageBox, there won't be any more MessageBoxes from this window, so we have a problem. I want multiple MessageBoxes per window without interrupting the process. As a last resort how to tweak window Alert dimensions, bells cut out.

Should have learned a real language, now I'd be digging this megakwaka-teca :(

Andrei-1:

AlexeyVik Thank you!

Such a problem. When I see 15 terminals with 30 symbols, the Expert Advisor emits the first MessageBox and, after I press OK, the music stops playing and the second MessageBox pops up very convenient for finding the terminal and following the events (I just dragged it to the third monitor, clicked it and located itself). The problem is, until you close the MessageBox, there won't be any more MessageBoxes from this window, so we have a problem. I want multiple MessageBoxes per window without interrupting the process.

The first MessageBox is waiting for OK to be pressed, i.e. it doesn't complete until you press it. So "... very convenient...". If the following code instructions will be executed after it, i.e. there will be no waiting, this convenience will disappear and the music won't stop playing. An analogue of Alert will come out. It might be suitable for you. You can google "non-modal MessageBox" for details. In one Expert Advisor or MQL4 script, each MessageBox works modally, i.e. it waits.

If you really want to have several pending MessageBoxes, you have to run your own script or Expert Advisor for each of them, arrange data transmission between them and somehow handle all the possible states of the execution process in which the answers to the consecutively asked questions may come in the order different from the order in which the questions appear.

Creating your own MessageBox variant in custom DLL, I think it's a dead end. MQL4 is not aimed at organizing expectations during interactive operation.

Vlad143:

The first MessageBox waits for OK to be pressed, i.e. it does not complete before pressing. Therefore, "... very convenient...". If the code instructions following it are executed, i.e. there is no waiting, this convenience will disappear and the music won't stop playing. An analogue of Alert will come out. It might be suitable for you. You can google "non-modal MessageBox" for details. In one Expert Advisor or MQL4 script, each MessageBox works modally, i.e. it waits.

If you really want to have several pending MessageBoxes, you have to run your own script or Expert Advisor for each of them, arrange data transmission between them and somehow handle all the possible states of the execution process in which the answers to the consecutively asked questions may come in an order different from the appearance of questions.

Creating own version of MessageBox in custom DLL, I think it's a dead end. The purpose of MQL4 is not to organize expectations during interactive operation.

Yes:( some additional minimized windows with EAs waiting for a global variable and deleting it after reading. I wonder if there will be 6 such EAs (one symbol), they will work simultaneously. Or one of them will be the fastest, in this case it will be ok.

Maybe, we should insert in them a slip with a pseudorandom number, for an early warning or assign different seconds to each one.

Can be triggered at the same time, I've decided on a slip with a second difference.

Good day) Could you please tell me how to get the price of a Fibo level?
what's wrong with this line? The modifier seems to point to the first line but gives the price of the first anchor point...
ObjectGetDouble(0,Fibo_Arrow,OBJPROP_PRICE,0);
I tried all the other modifiers and options
Reason: