Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 1093

pipsmore:

Thanks for this indicator Mladen.

Please can you add alert WHEN this all TF together(M1,m5,m15,m30,H1,H4) is Below/Above  50 at the same time.

Note : We open only TF H1 or H4 but the alert all TF (M1,m5,m15,m30,H1,H4) is still work.

many thanks

pipsmore

That indicator does not have alerts

What does the "We open only TF H1 or H4 but the alert all TF (M1,m5,m15,m30,H1,H4) is still work." mean?

mladen:

pipsmore

That indicator does not have alerts

What does the "We open only TF H1 or H4 but the alert all TF (M1,m5,m15,m30,H1,H4) is still work." mean?

-That indicator does not have alerts .

Thats why iam askng to you.

I need alert :

WHEN all TF together(M1,m5,m15,m30,H1,H4) is Below/Above  level 50 at the same time.

Many thanks if you can add it.

-What does the "We open only TF H1 or H4 but the alert all TF (M1,m5,m15,m30,H1,H4) is still work." mean?

My trading using H1 or H4 only. Iam not open other low TF. But i need alert all TF is still function, although we are not open small TF.

thanks

Hello, Mladen. Add, please, the function of MTF in the indicator

Garry119:
Hello, Mladen. Add, please, the function of MTF in the indicator

Garry

Check this thread : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/181241

pipsmore:

-That indicator does not have alerts .

Thats why iam askng to you.

I need alert :

WHEN all TF together(M1,m5,m15,m30,H1,H4) is Below/Above  level 50 at the same time.

Many thanks if you can add it.

-What does the "We open only TF H1 or H4 but the alert all TF (M1,m5,m15,m30,H1,H4) is still work." mean?

My trading using H1 or H4 only. Iam not open other low TF. But i need alert all TF is still function, although we are not open small TF.

thanks

I still do not understand : what does the "all TF is still function" mean?

mladen:

Hello guys,

maybe I can help out.

There is a interesting strategy based on all TF`s RSI is above level 50 for longs,

and all TF`s RSI is below level 50 for shorts.

I think pipsmore`s idea is to trade only on H1 and H4, but still gets alerts when his RSI (for example rsi 10) is above level 50 in ALL lowerTimeframes (so he can go long with much higher probability) .

This would need a "level 50 alert" for all timeframes, no matter which TF you are trading right now.

Example: pipsmore is working on H1 and as soon as RSI is moving above 50 in all lower TF`s and  on H1 too,

he gets an alert and then he goes long.

I guess RSI on M1 would move to wild to get stable signals on H1. Maybe M15 should be the smallest TF to choose for this interesting idea.

mladen:
wolf300:

Hello guys,

maybe I can help out.

There is a interesting strategy based on all TF`s RSI is above level 50 for longs,

and all TF`s RSI is below level 50 for shorts.

I think pipsmore`s idea is to trade only on H1 and H4, but still gets alerts when his RSI (for example rsi 10) is above level 50 in ALL lowerTimeframes (so he can go long with much higher probability) .

This would need a "level 50 alert" for all timeframes, no matter which TF you are trading right now.

Example: pipsmore is working on H1 and as soon as RSI is moving above 50 in all lower TF`s and  on H1 too,

I guess RSI on M1 would move to wild to get stable signals on H1. Maybe M15 should be the smallest TF to choose for this interesting idea.

-Thank you wolf300 , you got my point:

-wolf300 Your TF example is little bit wrong , all i need is all TF (M1,M5,M15,M30,H1,H4) from M1-H4. Not only lower TF that i open it (H1) like your example.

Mladen The rules is only :

-ALERT Sell when this TF (M1,M5,M15,M30,H1,H4) together below LEVEL 50.

-ALERT buy when this TF (M1,M5,M15,M30,H1,H4) together ABOVE LEVEL 50.

Note: Yes we need TF M1 also.

Thank you all.

pipsmore:

Thanks for this indicator Mladen.

Please can you add alert WHEN this all TF together(M1,m5,m15,m30,H1,H4) is Below/Above  50 at the same time.

Note : We open only TF H1 or H4 but the alert all TF (M1,m5,m15,m30,H1,H4) is still work.

many thanks

First this - an issue with a disable time frame solved with this version

mladen:

First this - an issue with a disable time frame solved with this version

And this one :

It allows alerts on chosen level(s). If the level is 50, then it alerts on level 50. If the levels is less then 50, then the alert is on 100-level and level (for example for alert lever 20, alerts will be when all rsi values are above 80 or bellow 20). Since this is a multi time frame indicator, it checks only the current bar values and compares them with desired levels

mladen:

And this one :

It allows alerts on chosen level(s). If the level is 50, then it alerts on level 50. If the levels is less then 50, then the alert is on 100-level and level (for example for alert lever 20, alerts will be when all rsi values are above 80 or bellow 20). Since this is a multi time frame indicator, it checks only the current bar values and compares them with desired levels

Thank You so much Mladen. worked.
Reason: