Requests & Ideas - page 687

mntiwana:

I did not understand you exact,may be needs more explanation

dear mntiwana... I put the same indicators with different settings in one subwindow, the first with the regular setting, and another one with settings like your post #6739, but the problem is when i try to change TF, in M1,M5,M15,M30,H4 is fine, the problem only in H1,D1 and MN . This pic might be able to explain more.     maybe you or Mr.Mladen can help me. thanks

artsfx:
Dear mntiwana ... maybe you remember my post #6738 (page 450) and  your response #6739 .. but this is what happens when I put two indicators in the same subwindow. the problem is only in H1, D1, MN, other timeframes is fine. maybe you or Mr.Mladen know what the problem. thanks
Nothing that can be done for that : the "accumulated" rsioma is not an indicator with known bounds - you can not place them in a same sub-window and expect to have same ranges, since thew will not have (the same ranges)

mladen:
Nothing that can be done for that : the "accumulated" rsioma is not an indicator with known bounds - you can not place them in a same sub-window and expect to have same ranges, since thew will not have (the same ranges)
dear Mr.Mladen....sorry if I'm wrong, if it means that these indicators can not be added center line?

artsfx:
dear Mr.Mladen....sorry if I'm wrong, if it means that these indicators can not be added center line?
No they can not since their maximums are always going to differ (for different settings of course)

mladen

no idea from post #6854 ?.

thank you in advance.

mladen:
No they can not since their maximums are always going to differ (for different settings of course)
ok sir thanks for the explanation

XOXOXO:

mladen

no idea from post #6854 ?.

thank you in advance.

Did you check the price zone indicator?

Hello,

would it be possible to make a histogramm version out of this indicator?

Thanks.

D.

Files:

Desatar:

Hello,

would it be possible to make a histogramm version out of this indicator?

Thanks.

D.

Try these versions

mladen:

Try these versions

I will.

Thank you and have a good start into the new year.

The same to everyone else. ;-)

D.

Reason: