Indicators with alerts/signal - page 1197

William Snyder
William Snyder  
emmany4:
Pls help to add alerts to the indicator, with options on open/close candle. Thanks in advance.

Emmany4, in the first include file alone, there are over 100 errors and 4 warnings, somewhere I heard Hanover is no longer coding since the new mt4 came to be, so would need compatible include files and also Macd Platinum and the QQE that is being called by that indicator.

William Snyder
William Snyder  
sholdea:
I need the sound and alert mesages for the entry point when red line cross blue and white.

Entry Buy when Red line above Blue line and Entry Sell when Red line below Blue line.

mirror_bands.mq4

Sholdea, added the alerts.

pavaka
pavaka  

Hangover in Hanover

sholdea
sholdea  
mrtools:
Sholdea, added the alerts.

Thank you. Good job!

spacejockey
spacejockey  
mladen:
Here is a correct version : sr_mtf_eli_2.mq4

Hi mladen

I want to ask if can change the display style to this, Dot style

Kind Regards.

Files:
snap1.jpg 40 kb
sholdea
sholdea  

Please, can anyone modify the indicator RSI-3TF ALERT.

For help me to trade i need a new sound and popup mesage alert when the red line with yellow bells cross blue line down (sell), or up (buy).

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
sholdea:
Please, can anyone modify the indicator RSI-3TF ALERT.

For help me to trade i need a new sound and popup mesage alert when the red line with yellow bells cross blue line down (sell), or up (buy).

sholdea

Whenever you combine signals from more time frames you risk a lot. The thing is that lower time frame(s) must update all the bar belonging to higher time frame(s) and that changes the signal all the time

Barry
Barry  

Dear Mladen and Mr.Tools,

I would have a great courtesy to ask. I'm a fan of this indicator (FX Sniper Ergodic) and I'm trying to develop a strategy that is based on this.

I kindly ask if you can have a version of this indicator with 4 timeframe such as some indicators that have developed in the past (4 timeframe CCI).

Also it would be ideal to have a sound when one or more timeframes are in the same direction (possibility to choose which and how many timeframe must be equal to generate the audio signal).

Can you help me?

Thank you so much for all the support!

Greetings

Barons1

fx_snipers_ergodic_cci_trigger_simple_2.mq44_time_frame_cci_nmc.mq4

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
Barons1:

I would have a great courtesy to ask. I'm a fan of this indicator (FX Sniper Ergodic) and I'm trying to develop a strategy that is based on this.

I kindly ask if you can have a version of this indicator with 4 timeframe such as some indicators that have developed in the past (4 timeframe CCI).

Also it would be ideal to have a sound when one or more timeframes are in the same direction (possibility to choose which and how many timeframe must be equal to generate the audio signal).

Can you help me?

Greetings

Barons1

It is much, much simpler to use one indicator and just change the time frame parameter in the iCustom() call (second iCustom() parameter) - that way it keeps flexible and you can do whatever you wish and can use as much instances as you wish

William Snyder
William Snyder  
Barons1:

Can you help me?

Greetings

Barons1

Barons1 this is a 4 timeframe version.