Indicators with alerts/signal - page 1197

mladen:
Here is a correct version : sr_mtf_eli_2.mq4

Hi mladen

I want to ask if can change the display style to this, Dot style

Kind Regards.

Files:
snap1.jpg  40 kb

Please, can anyone modify the indicator RSI-3TF ALERT.

For help me to trade i need a new sound and popup mesage alert when the red line with yellow bells cross blue line down (sell), or up (buy).

sholdea:
Please, can anyone modify the indicator RSI-3TF ALERT.

For help me to trade i need a new sound and popup mesage alert when the red line with yellow bells cross blue line down (sell), or up (buy).

sholdea

Whenever you combine signals from more time frames you risk a lot. The thing is that lower time frame(s) must update all the bar belonging to higher time frame(s) and that changes the signal all the time

Dear Mladen and Mr.Tools,

I would have a great courtesy to ask. I'm a fan of this indicator (FX Sniper Ergodic) and I'm trying to develop a strategy that is based on this.

I kindly ask if you can have a version of this indicator with 4 timeframe such as some indicators that have developed in the past (4 timeframe CCI).

Also it would be ideal to have a sound when one or more timeframes are in the same direction (possibility to choose which and how many timeframe must be equal to generate the audio signal).

Can you help me?

Thank you so much for all the support!

Greetings

Barons1

fx_snipers_ergodic_cci_trigger_simple_2.mq44_time_frame_cci_nmc.mq4

Barons1:

I would have a great courtesy to ask. I'm a fan of this indicator (FX Sniper Ergodic) and I'm trying to develop a strategy that is based on this.

I kindly ask if you can have a version of this indicator with 4 timeframe such as some indicators that have developed in the past (4 timeframe CCI).

Also it would be ideal to have a sound when one or more timeframes are in the same direction (possibility to choose which and how many timeframe must be equal to generate the audio signal).

Can you help me?

Greetings

Barons1

It is much, much simpler to use one indicator and just change the time frame parameter in the iCustom() call (second iCustom() parameter) - that way it keeps flexible and you can do whatever you wish and can use as much instances as you wish

Barons1:

Can you help me?

Greetings

Barons1

Barons1 this is a 4 timeframe version.

Thanks guys, you are the best!

Barons1

Mr. Tools, Mladen...

I'm searching for Trix4Kids with alert but there is none, found a request on post #4001 but no reply, Can any of you gentlemen assist in adding alert to this indicator, maybe 2 options will make it better.

1.- Same color alert

2.- Cross alert

Thanks in advance.

Excellent weekend to all.

Files:
trix4kids.mq4  12 kb

ripefx:
Mr. Tools, Mladen...

I'm searching for Trix4Kids with alert but there is none, found a request on post #4001 but no reply, Can any of you gentlemen assist in adding alert to this indicator, maybe 2 options will make it better.

1.- Same color alert

2.- Cross alert

Thanks in advance.

Excellent weekend to all.

There is multiple problem with that indicator :

1. Those are, more or less, 2 slopes of T3 in that chart (not trix)

2. Colors of those lines can and will repaint

3, The way it is written, it would need to be written from the scratch first and only then add alerts

mladen:
There is multiple problem with that indicator :

1. Those are, more or less, 2 slopes of T3 in that chart (not trix)

2. Colors of those lines can and will repaint

3, The way it is written, it would need to be written from the scratch first and only then add alerts

Big Problemo!! ok i get it, thank you Mladen...

Something similar to this that has alerts you would recommend/suggest?

Reason: