Consecutive Candle Indicator

Kraig Humphrey  

Hey guys! So i was looking for a "consecutive candle indicator" and i stumbles upon a post by sharingan9. Then Mladen helped him out and the indicators works perfect. The only thing is that i would like the indicator to have a custom input like 5 consecutive candles OR 7 consecutive candles. I would just like to know if anyone can help me modify this indicator to a custom amount of candles instead of only 2 or 3. Thank you in advance for your time. Below is the link to the indicator.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Originally posted by sharingan9 View Post

Hey Mr. Tool Mladen and all. Is there any indicator that can alert me when 2 consecutive bullis or bearish candles for right when the second one starts to form? I have this 3_bar.ex4 indicator that does exactly what I want but it does it for third candle. I know you cant modify ex4 files but i just wanted you to see an example. Here is a picture of what it looks like Thanks alot in advance

EDIT: I found the 3 bar trend ride indicator mq4 on here. Can you change that to alert me when 2nd bullish or bearish candle in a row starts to form and it alerts before candle close? Thanks

Added an option (TwoInARow). If you set it to true, it will look for two bars in a row, otherwise it will works as before (3 in a row) : 3-in-a-row-trend_ride_mtf_alerts nmc 1.01.mq4

Mladen Rakic  
TriniTrader:
Hey guys! So i was looking for a "consecutive candle indicator" and i stumbles upon a post by sharingan9. Then Mladen helped him out and the indicators works perfect. The only thing is that i would like the indicator to have a custom input like 5 consecutive candles OR 7 consecutive candles. I would just like to know if anyone can help me modify this indicator to a custom amount of candles instead of only 2 or 3. Thank you in advance for your time. Below is the link to the indicator.

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ______________________________________

Originally posted by sharingan9 View Post

Hey Mr. Tool Mladen and all. Is there any indicator that can alert me when 2 consecutive bullis or bearish candles for right when the second one starts to form? I have this 3_bar.ex4 indicator that does exactly what I want but it does it for third candle. I know you cant modify ex4 files but i just wanted you to see an example. Here is a picture of what it looks like Thanks alot in advance

EDIT: I found the 3 bar trend ride indicator mq4 on here. Can you change that to alert me when 2nd bullish or bearish candle in a row starts to form and it alerts before candle close? Thanks

Added an option (TwoInARow). If you set it to true, it will look for two bars in a row, otherwise it will works as before (3 in a row) : 3-in-a-row-trend_ride_mtf_alerts nmc 1.01.mq4

TriniTrader

Here is a version that allows any number of consecutive bars : 3-in-a-row-trend_ride_mtf_alerts nmc 1.02.mq4

Kraig Humphrey  

Thanks alot mladen!!! Works like a charm. EXACTLY what i wanted. Thank you for always helping us!

lapigna  
mladen:

TriniTrader

Here is a version that allows any number of consecutive bars :

ATTENTION: Video should be reuploaded
3-in-a-row-trend_ride_mtf_alerts nmc 1.02.mq4

Hi mladen, I wisk ask you if your indicator is OK when I put the option ARROW ON FIRST BAR TRUE.

As you can see in the chart attached there are many consecutive buy or sell arrows and not on first signal.

If I don't have well understood the logic, sorry to have bothered you.

Thanks in advance.

Mladen Rakic  
lapigna:

Hi mladen, I wisk ask you if your indicator is OK when I put the option ARROW ON FIRST BAR TRUE.

As you can see in the chart attached there are many consecutive buy or sell arrows and not on first signal.

If I don't have well understood the logic, sorry to have bothered you.

Thanks in advance.

That option works in mtf mode only, and yes, it is working OK
lapigna  
mladen:
That option works in mtf mode only, and yes, it is working OK
OK, thanks a lot.
Sumit Dutta  
this indicator always lose  martingale 11 times in demo try also lose and lose every one need like robot i take trade manually and cheek that no indicator follow no analyse only 3 up and 3 down you are win between 6 martingale always also try 3/2 ratio its also good an one have this simple robot indicator  
rbernava  
Mladen Rakic:

TriniTrader

Here is a version that allows any number of consecutive bars : 3-in-a-row-trend_ride_mtf_alerts nmc 1.02.mq4

Hello Mladen!

Can you please fix the buffer? To send the buffer when the arrow appears. Because its send the buffer aways on the 3 bar, not in the choosed bar, the arrow appears on the right candle, but it send the buffer and alert on 3 bar. 

Francis Anto  
rbernava:

Hello Mladen!

Can you please fix the buffer? To send the buffer when the arrow appears. Because its send the buffer aways on the 3 bar, not in the choosed bar, the arrow appears on the right candle, but it send the buffer and alert on 3 bar. 

rbernava:

Hello Mladen!

Please can I have MT5 version of this indicator?