Stochastic Oscillator, the beginning - page 40

Hello Newdigital,

Try to put the price channel signal 1.2 on a 10 pips renko chart eurusd.

If your target is 10 or 20 pips a day, wait for fresh signal and you are good !

Yeah ah

I try to understand the sys . today is better

nearly +40 pips

If I can work with it in some days , I think it's better to have a new thread about this sys .

Files:
fig._3.gif  59 kb

macd&rsi:
I try to understand the sys . today is better

nearly +40 pips

If I can work with it in some days , I think it's better to have a new thread about this sys .

Can you place indicator Visual Orders or something like that on your picture...so the trades you took will be visible?...If that not too much trouble...

I did not trade today sorry.

And I am trying to improve it a little.

So, will try tomorrow with I-XO indicator:

It may be also good to add some divergence to indicator or to this setup itself.

Files:
stoch_123.jpg  198 kb

lower part of chart stochastics

Hello

Is it possible to have on chart stochastics displayed in the lower part of the chart, like default volume? This way it will not clutter up the candles, or take up an extra window space.

Regards

Not exactly what you are asking for, but if you set the foreground color in chart properties to none, you can get something like this (just as an example - did not check all the consequences of doing that, but this way they are not overlapping) :

spiritbreezer:
Hello

Is it possible to have on chart stochastics displayed in the lower part of the chart, like default volume? This way it will not clutter up the candles, or take up an extra window space.

Regards
Files:
foreground.gif  25 kb

Stochastic bar chart ...

I liked the idea of RSI and CCI displayed as bars, so decided to make a stochastic version too. But since built in stochastic can not use prices as regular indicators (it has a close/close option and low/high option) this one is using a custom stochastic instead and that way it can do the bars calculation as the rest of the "bars" indicators (RSI and CCI).

Deposit was doubled by double stoch scalping on M1:

It was about Double smoothed stochastic 2 indicator on M1 timeframe.

===========

- indicators and how to install - this post.

- rules to trade - this post.

- confirmation of the trend on more high timeframe - this post.

It is good indicator.

Good for scalping:

if someone want to try so

- download indicator from this post

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/177239/page26

- place it in indicators folder (for example - to C:\Program Files\MetaTrader - Alpari\experts\indicators).

- download template file (stochscalp.tpl) from this post. Place it in template folder (for example - to C:\Program Files\MetaTrader - Alpari\templates).

- Open Metatrader - Double smoothed stochastic 2 indicator should be commpiled automatically by openning/restarting Metatrader, if not - compile indicator in MetaEditor.

- Open M1 chart (for example - EURUSD), right mouse click on the chart and select 'Template' - 'stochscalp' and everything should be loaded on the chart.

Files:

newdigital:
Deposit was doubled by double stoch scalping on M1:

.....In only 3 trading days. Amazing.

Do you have an updated statement, ND...?...

Reason: