Adaptive lookback indicators - page 30

Boris
Boris  

what scalper version did you take ?

newdigital:
yes, it may work for scalping.

It is just for few hours this morning:

===============

- TTM Divergence trading system is on this post.

- TTM Divergence trading system first statement is on this post.

Hi newdigital, what scalper version did you take for testing ? the TickScalper_v3.44 ?

In addition you posted a html file and not a mq4 file of the alb_triangularMA_divergence_mt ; was this intended ?

Sergey Golubev
Sergey Golubev  

Hi Boxter,

This html file is the statement.

I traded manually without any EA.

One indicator was taken from this post:

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179720/page31

and the other indicator (alb TriangularMA_ jcfb price zone mtf & alerts) - I did not find for now.

There are 2 indicators and all of them are having setup as M5 attaching on M1 timeframe so it was not easy to trade because of that.

Sergey Golubev
Sergey Golubev  

I uploaded indicators and template on this post https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179723/page19 (inside Winrar file). But please note that indicators are having MTF settings so it is more divergence scalping than trading indicators' signals.

About divergence - look at this post https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/175886/page2 (indicator is using it).

William Snyder
William Snyder  

This is Hodrick Prescot Filter and dll that goes with TTM Hp.

Files:
dakiki
dakiki  

Hi Mr Tools,

I was using the TTM-HPBars today on my Renko offline charts, and I found they re-paint terribly much. Is there something I am missing?

Thank you for any reply,

Dan

William Snyder
William Snyder  
dakiki:
Hi Mr Tools,

I was using the TTM-HPBars today on my Renko offline charts, and I found they re-paint terribly much. Is there something I am missing?

Thank you for any reply,

Dan

Hi Dan, Yes they recalculate,doubt if there is a version that doesnt

William Snyder
William Snyder  
Boxter:
Hi mrtools, this indi seems to work only periods >=m15. Below the picture becomes pretty chaotic.

They work on any time frame, this is them with the trend lines on m5 using m15 channel, have used them on m1 with m5 bands, worked fine.

Files:
Boris
Boris  

Multi pass moving average filter - nrp

mrtools:
This is Hodrick Prescot Filter and dll that goes with TTM Hp.

Hi mrtools, by its nature the Hodrick Prescot Filter is repainting a lot at the last bars because of the time series analysis used. For my understanding the Multi pass moving average filter can provide a similar result without repainting, correct ?

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

There is one interesting thing about Hodrick-Prescott filter : I was convinced that when I found that no-lambda calculation (knowing the period instead of specifying lambda parameter for calculation) that that is it - it will recalculate the period bars and that is all. I was wrong ...

Later, during some tests it turned out that Hodrick-Prescott filter can recalculate much more. As good as it is on statical models for de-trending it should be used with caution on dynamic sets of data for that reason.

Just thought that it would be interesting to know this ...

And Boxter is right : multi pass filter does not recalculate and it makes it a very useful tool ...

Boxter:
Hi mrtools, by its nature the Hodrick Prescot Filter is repainting a lot at the last bars because of the time series analysis used. For my understanding the Multi pass moving average filter can provide a similar result without repainting, correct ?
dakiki
dakiki  

Here a histogram version of the Multi Pass Moving Average Filter