ADX cross ea - page 2

ADX Crossing EA (need reverse)

I have been testing this EA on 1 hr timeframe. I think it will produce profits if it will buy instead of sell, and sell instead of buy.

It has a Reverse System option and I have set it to true, but will not take any trades. Can anyone help with this?? I'm not a coder. Have no idea. Hopefully someone can look and fix.......thanks.

Files:

in expert options check if you have "shift" set to 0 if yes then change it to 1 it worked for me

need EA ADX crossing

Linuxser:
Hi, take a look to second post.

Hi,

i am still new in forex. just started since last 2 years. At this moment i do my trade manually by following one type of indicator called "ADX crossing". Somehow, i trying to improve my trading style into auto trading by using EA. But i dont know how to create the EA

If you dont mind, i request you to a put EA condition like this:

Each time the EA working with ONLY 1 trade per time either BUY or SELL by following indicator direction with non stop. If the indicator show BUY, the EA will take buy till stop it/close it when new signal out show SELL....and at the same time, the EA will take trade SELL till the indicator shows BUY... and it always repeating like this till i inactive the EA. It is doesnt matter either the trade close with profit or loss. The volume/Lots can be setting manually by trader.

i really hope you can help me bro. Thanks a lot bro.

Files:

Adx crossing alert ea

Can anyone help in programming this indicator attached below, such that it buys when the green alert appears,closes when the red alert appears. Then sells when the red alert appears and closes the trade when the green alert appears.

Files:

Hello,

Could someone please code an EA based only on this indicator? i manually backtested and has greater result than other ADX based systems.

This is why i need an EA based strictly on this indicator.

Thanks a lot!

catalintm:
Hello,

Could someone please code an EA based only on this indicator? i manually backtested and has greater result than other ADX based systems.

This is why i need an EA based strictly on this indicator.

Thanks a lot!

I like the indicator of which you speak (ADX_Crossing_v.2.0.MX1Alert.mq4).

I think it can be improved if someone adds a true/false option to the +DI and -DI crossing.

As it is now it always signals when the DI's cross, and if the ADX level is set to true then it also signals when the ADX line crosses the threshold (I like using 25).

What I think might be more effective is only trading signals that take place when the ADX line crosses the threshold.

That is why I think it will be nice if someone can code a true/false option into this indicator that will turn of the +DI and -DI cross.

I would do it if I knew how, but I have no coding experience.

I can give it a try but usually once I touch a mq4 code it never works again.

Hi,all.

Please,share working version of ADX cross EA,those is not work.

Thanks.

[langtitle=pt]ADX EA with trailing stop[/langtitle]

[lang=pt]Hello dear Traders

I'm new in this world of Forex but I have every day me interested by EA in Forex trading and I could get one based on ADX. By research that I've done on the net about this indicator, it is very effective in negotiating and entries already noticed that often there are many entries where we can profit from 20, 30 or more pips and what I wanted was an EA that I could get in the moment of crossing the lines D1 with-D1 or vice versa of course and that it had Stop Loss, Take Profit and Trailing stop to be able to capture the most profit possible.

Thank you for your help

Greetings[/lang]

[lang=pt]Hello everyone

First of all I would like to thank all the help I have given and experienced the EA who kindly provided me but some do not work well and what I would even was an EA that open a position at each intersection of lines-D1 and D1 and that has Trailing Profit to capture as much as possible of pips and Stop Loss too and when there is again a crossroads of lines open another position and so on.

Thanks and greetings to al[/lang]

A simple ADX expert ...

A very, very simple expert that checks for order opening signals at certain time only (default set to 1 AM). Taking into account that default stop loss and take profit are placed symmetrically (both are set at default 50 pips) and taking into account how simple the code is it is performing rather well. Time frame recommended : 15 minutes. Symbol : EURUSD. Other symbols and time frames probably need adx and take profit / stop loss adjustments

Author of it is "deMan-canon". All I changed the explanation from Russian to English

Files:
Reason: