Indicators with alerts/signal - page 2

To add comments, please log in or register
karthikencore
karthikencore  

Hi

I have very little time and I just want to give it a chance if there are some interesting stuff. As you said I'm not here to reinvent the wheel. So I think its a good idea to open a new thread to post the available EAs. That wouls save a lot of time.

regulut:
Hi karthikencore,

This is a marvelous idea, if you have time to do that. It will help a lot of people.

I myself am now reading on mql4 in hopes that i will be able to make my alert indicator, one that nobody could help me with, no matter how many time i asked.

Maybe i will be able do that, who knows.

I wish you luck and success in your trading.

Does anybody know maybe a tread, where there are the EAs that already exist, so people will not ask in this tread what already exists? That will help i think. .
omerrett
omerrett  

i dont know how to make an ea and was hoping you could help me out...

i would like to make an ea out of the attached indicator. i want it to buy on the open of the third consecutive blue bar then close and sell on the open of third consecutive red bar and visa versa...

thanks,

oliver

karthikencore
karthikencore  

I checked the indicator and it looks good. Also your request seems to be simple. So I thought I'll code this EA to start with. But I have a suggestion. Why do you think you need to wait for the three consecutive opposite color to close the trade. I feel that by that time we're losing some pips. Let me know your idea.

@ Other

Please pour in your thoughts about the strategy.

olivervdm:
i dont know how to make an ea and was hoping you could help me out...

i would like to make an ea out of the attached indicator. i want it to buy on the open of the third consecutive blue bar then close and sell on the open of third consecutive red bar and visa versa...

thanks,

oliver
rpm
rpm  

Hi Karthik , Is that possible to lock the Zig Zag indicator so it dont repaint or drag its last leg .

karthikencore
karthikencore  

No Replies

Hey guys

I've been expecting some reply about the strategy. Even Oliver doesn't seem to post anything about that?

By the way, I'm expecting others to post their strategy too and a clear explanation of the profitability will help.

Cheers

yasthicklee
yasthicklee  
karthikencore:
Hey guys

I've been expecting some reply about the strategy. Even Oliver doesn't seem to post anything about that?

By the way, I'm expecting others to post their strategy too and a clear explanation of the profitability will help.

Cheers

Hello friend I am too from Tamilnadu and I need a EA which the Entroper has already requested. I feel that is more than good to go with .

With regards

WenS
WenS  
revoldo
revoldo  

help me to fix this EA, i want the EA only open one order when ZIGZAG line appear, and will open order again when the new zigzag line is appear, i think this ea have good reslut if only one order open, and wait until next zigzag line.

thank you.

Files:
zamanib
zamanib  

buy sell 1hr break out

Need help to code EA sell the low of previous 1hr candle and buy the high of previous 1hr candle -- repeat till 50+ net pips achive

zamanib
zamanib  

buy sell 1hr break out

zamanib:
Need help to code EA sell the low of previous 1hr candle and buy the high of previous 1hr candle -- repeat till 50+ net pips achive

karthikencore -- here is the strategy

To add comments, please log in or register